• 25.04.2024, 10:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

A request to Aquacomputer

Freitag, 2. Januar 2015, 20:28

I would like to suggest two possible additions to aquasuite operation that I think would be very useful:

1. Add a user defined X,Y offset to an overview page's configuration page, that would apply when the overview page is set to the desktop.

With an X,Y offset one could develop an overview page in aquasuite with concern only for the layout in reference to other objects being added to that overview page. Then when the page is complete, and ready to set to the desktop, the X,Y offsets place the overview page to the desired position on the desktop. Particularly useful to place the page on a second monitor in a dual monitor application.

2. Add a Statistic Marker option to Bar Charts, as you have for guages. The statistic marker for a bar chart would leave a line on the bar at the high and low marks, for the defined period. It is something I have seen on equalizers in audio applications, and the result would be much more compact than the textual only option currently available.

Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015, 13:03

I was playing with the aquasuite Bar Graphs a bit and wonder if it would be considered useful if we were able to define a bar background color in addition to the area background color? The border does define the bar, but being able to place a separate color on the unfilled portion of the bar would help distinguish it.

EDIT: A separate Bar unfilled-portion color is also very useful if the background is set to zero opacity.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (8. Januar 2015, 13:07)