• 18.04.2024, 05:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Problem with airplex modularity system

Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2015, 18:51

Hello, i have installed a airplex modularity system 360 with d5 pump on the top of my computer case. I connected it with CPU block. But when i switch on the pump nothing happend, for some reason water didn't flow( but pump is working ). Can please someone help me with this problem.

P.S. sorry for my bad english.
»sharonov149« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • IMG_20150108_180834.jpeg
  • IMG_20150108_180847.jpeg
  • IMG_20150108_180910.jpeg
  • IMG_20150108_182228.jpeg

Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2015, 21:22

Not sure what has or has not been done, but if the pump is running and no water flows, i will ask have you fully filled and bled the system, and is there water in the reservoir now?

It looks like the pump out goes to the block in, and the block out goes to the pump in, so that should be good.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (8. Januar 2015, 21:23)

Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2015, 23:56

Yes, there is water in the reservoir. I also blew out all air from the system and still it looks like pump don't even push water towards CPU.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »sharonov149« (9. Januar 2015, 00:00)

Freitag, 9. Januar 2015, 03:56

That is strange because it is a simple loop. I am not familiar with the airplex modularity or the D5 pump mount, so I cannot suggest anything to try... hopefully someone who is familiar will jump in.

RE: Problem with airplex modularity system

Samstag, 10. Juli 2021, 16:53

Hello, i have installed a airplex modularity system 360 with d5 pump on the top of my computer case. I connected it with CPU block. But when i switch on the pump nothing happend, for some reason water didn't flow( but pump is working ). Can please someone help me with this problem.

You can install a reservoir and water flow indicator
Display the current water volume and direction of water flow :)

RE: RE: Problem with airplex modularity system

Samstag, 10. Juli 2021, 19:03

You can install a reservoir and water flow indicator
Display the current water volume and direction of water flow :)

Wow. Happy to see you participate, but this thread is 6 and a half years old, and the system in question has probably been replaced. ;)

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021, 08:54

Wow. Happy to see you participate, but this thread is 6 and a half years old, and the system in question has probably been replaced

Hello bro
I didn't notice the time of the post
Just saw some of my thoughts in response
I am new here :)