• 28.05.2024, 14:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Goudman

Bezel Mounting Brackets, Poweradjust LED Indicators

Freitag, 9. Januar 2015, 10:56

Please help with the following questions: :)

1. Please tell me the size of the screws that are used for the bezel mounting brackets for Aquaero, Multiswitch, Power Adjusts etc..? These are the screws that attach to the computer case side not to the Aquaero circuit board and bezel. They seem to be either M2, M2.5 or M3. I need to order some thumb screws for these for easier access to pull units in and out of the 5 1/4 inch openings.
also...

2. What color are the led indicator lights that show through on the bezel mounting bracket for the Poweradjust 3 USB Ultra and Poweradjust 3 USB Standard versions? Are they all blue, red etc.. Reason I ask is, the Farbwerk indicator light is LED blue.
Thank You

Sonntag, 11. Januar 2015, 17:11

Hi, I see this is the second time you asked about screw sizes so I wanted to start the conversation :)

1. Looking at the Bezel set for poweradjust 3 "Scope of delivery" section, it looks like all the screws, nuts, etc. are M3. If that does not help. perhaps this does?

2. I do not own any of the Poweradjust 3 modules, but looking at the 2nd picture, the LED appears to have a bluish tint. Maybe someone who has such a device can confirm the color.

Goudman

Montag, 12. Januar 2015, 07:48

Thank You Infoseeker.

1. Based on the information on Toms Hardware site, this explains the 5 1/4 bay devices and the 3 1/2 bay devices, but not specifically the Aquacomputer brackets screw sizes. I inquired with the Aquacomputer forum before - no answer, then with Sebastian - no answer. Now I am trying Shoggy and Sebastian together. Hopefully I get an answer this time. Any other suggestions on where to get the answer would be appreciated.
  2. I tend to agree on your perspective :thumbsup: . I have the Farbwerk and it looks identical to the LED in the picture. Still, looking for hard confirmation from Aquacomputer. I may order these Poweradjust 3 units, just for the LED colors. Picky, but my system is blue and UV and I want to minimize the quantity of red LED indicators. :)

Cheers

pcRelic

Montag, 12. Januar 2015, 12:25

No wonder they don't answer, as all the info that you need and that you are asking for (and as Infoseeker already told you) is in the product description:

Scope of delivery:
1x Mounting plate aluminum black anodized
2x stainless steel mounting brackets
12x spacers M3
12x M3 countersunk
12x nut M3
4x screw M3
8x washer M3

More info that I can provide: They are four inox screws, M3 threads and 8mm long plus head for philips screwdriver.