• 19.04.2024, 07:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

PowerAdjust 2 V drop

Samstag, 24. Januar 2015, 22:48

I have 2 Poweradjust 2's (connected to my 5LT) and each of them is powering a DDC pump. When I connect the pumps the Voltage drops from 12.0V to 11.7V-11.8V. Is this normal?

Same goes for my aquareo 5LT the fans are running on 11.1V

Sonntag, 25. Januar 2015, 02:17

Hi XenoMorpH,

It is normal for voltage to drop slightly under load. Depending on the load I've seen it drop from 0.2V to 0.6V below the input voltage. With that said, 11.1 seems a bit low, how many fans do you have connected?

Kind regards,
Boris.

Sonntag, 25. Januar 2015, 20:17

I'm running 3 GT's on 1 channel, 2 Corsairs FP's on a channel and 2 EK Vardar's on 1 channel. It's not that much compared to what I have seen others do... :|

Montag, 26. Januar 2015, 10:41

Yup, I have 5-6 GT's per channel and I don't see that kind of a drop. If you look here Martin made some tests and he reports his vdroop with different amount of fans attached.

Anyway, I would say that the voltage drop you're seeing on your PA2's is perfectly normal. The drop on your AQ5 is a bit strange for such a load.

Is your power supply struggling maybe?

Kind regards,
Boris.

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015, 00:10

I have tested a bit with some different types of molex cabels I have laying around, found out that some cable have influence on the vdroop. Maybe full-copper cables have less resistance than el-cheapo copper-look-a-like cables? The fans are now running perfectly at 11.9V...weird.

Tried the same on the PA2's, but the difference is minimal...0.1V at the most. Still running at 11.6-11.7V

Too bad....if you say it's normal for the PA2's to have a vdroop like this, then I have to live with that. tnx !

EDIT: I'm using a Corsair HX750i....pretty new PSU, so that's it's not it...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »XenoMorpH« (29. Januar 2015, 00:12)

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015, 09:43

It is entirely possible it could be the cable, it's great you managed to solve it.

Don't worry about the slight drop on your PA2's, that is perfectly normal.

Kind regards,
Boris.