• 19.04.2024, 17:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Will this AMS Rad parallel configuration (forming one unit) work?

Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015, 19:09

I'd like to get Airplex rads in the future. I want my upper and lower Rad to be unified, without stacking them by interconnection plates. Instead, I want to use hard-tubes between both rads. My question is should I connect both Ins/Outs of both (facing) Rads with eachother? Or should I have one 'line' between them?

Im asking this because Im confused how the inner-Rad works; explained at pureoverclock.

http://www.pureoverclock.com/Review-deta…arity-system/4/

Dienstag, 10. März 2015, 14:16

Anyone?
The question is simple: I want the coolant to flow from the upper to lower rad or vice verse. I just need to know if both tubes (in/outs facing eachother) needs to be connected in order to flush correctly.

Mittwoch, 11. März 2015, 04:51

I am fairly new to the water-cooling community, but I believe your diagram is workable.

Once you have them in parallel, you should be able to use either inlet & outlet as desired... split as you have or both to top or both to bottom.

Jenko97

Mittwoch, 11. März 2015, 16:32

I'm sure it would work but I would look into how it would affect temperature and flow rate.

Why don't you do a more typical serial setup? Is there a particular reason or is it just for the aesthetics?
I think that the two side-by-side hard tubes would look amazing just be weary of the impact it might (or might not) have on performance.
I'm not saying don't do it because I don't know the impact it would have, just research parallel vs serial radiator loop configurations.
I have personally never seen it done, but again, that definitely doesn't mean it can't be done.