• 16.04.2024, 09:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Daisy chain/splitter connections

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015, 11:32

A couple of questions here regarding daisy chaning with cable splitters.

1) Can anyone find a 4 pin female (on both sides) splitter. My devices are in relative close proximity, and would rather have a single cable without any additional extensions and for the life of me, I can only find female to male splitters. I suppose I can make one.

2) Is a 2-way splitter the max supported config? e.g. if I rig up a 3-way from an AC to, say, a farbwerk, aqualis, etc, will that be supported or would it need to be daisy chained?

Which brings me to 3) In my specific setup, for the moment anyway, I've got an AC 6XT, 2 PA2s, farbwerk, and an MPS 40 (aqualis). I'd like to split the 4 pin from the AC to the farbwerk and aqualis, then split a 3 pin from the farbwerk to both PA2s. Is that supported or will I need to daisy from the farbwerk->PA2->PA2?

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015, 12:31

I assume you are talking about Aquabus splitting. If so then any combination of connections will work as long as everything is somehow able to talk to the Aquaero.

I use these

http://www.performance-pcs.com/modmytoys…-way-block.html

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015, 12:51

Perfect. Thanks!