• 16.04.2024, 09:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Possible to convince Aquaro that you have connected a pump-rpm to a fan header - Aquaro 5?

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 21:43

I have an Aquaro 5 LT and can only control 1 PWM unit, and I use it to control my radiator fan.

I also have a PWM pump which is controlled by motherboard. (ddc pump)

All Works fine, but I would like to populate the "Pumps" section in Aquasuite.. is that possible in any way? I allready have split the RPM signal and currently have it on fan header 1 of Aquaro, so I can get the RPM.. would just like to "see i as a pump"

I know it doesn't make any difference, but I'd just like items in their propper Places.

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 23:00

Hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one that was annoyed by this.

I don't think there is any way of forcing it. I noticed that my newer aquacomputer D5 pumps are recognized as pumps in the 2015 aquasuite. I think they were not in the 2014 version. I may be wrong.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 23:36

Hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one that was annoyed by this.

I don't think there is any way of forcing it. I noticed that my newer aquacomputer D5 pumps are recognized as pumps in the 2015 aquasuite. I think they were not in the 2014 version. I may be wrong.

Kind regards,
Boris.

I swear to Laing DDCs. Particularily the MCP35x from Swiftech. I just got a new one and it was perfectly controllable via PWM on my Aquaro 5 LT, so they must have changed something from my old MCP35x, which didn't much like talking to the Aquaro.
Bit of a surprise really, but I just had to test it.

Anyway, they only have standard 12V power from molex and RPM+PWM pins, so they can't really talk to the Aquaro aside from those few values.