• 20.04.2024, 01:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquabus Conections

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 09:14

I know that you can connect lots of Aquabus devices with Y splitter cables but I would like to know if it can be done this way too.
In one half of my loop I have a 6 XT with a real time clock attached (RT Clock has 2 aquabus terminals), a Farbwerk (2 aquabus terminals), an Aquastream pump and a AQ High flow sensor;
Can I connect one of the Aquabus connectors from the real time clock to the Farbwerk, the other real time clock Aquabus terminal to the pump and the second Farbwerk Aquabus terminal to the flow sensor?

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 10:22

this is possible. The RTC is the same like a y splitter cable.

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 10:28

Sebastian,

Is the specified "High flow sensor" an aquabus device? I thought it needed to be connected to the "Flow" port on the aquaero 6?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (31. März 2015, 18:49)

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 10:33

High flow sensor
The normal high flow sensor is NO aquabus device, the Highflow USB (MPS based) is a aquabus device.

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 11:14

Thanks to both of you.

Does the high flow sensor connected directly to the flow connector on the Aquero still show up in the Aquasuite?
I have not bought the 2 flow sensors yet, would I be better with the expensive :-) one with USB etc?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Blade Runner« (31. März 2015, 11:22)

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 12:22

Zitat

Does the high flow sensor connected directly to the flow connector on the Aquero still show up in the Aquasuite?
Yes, I believe it does.

Zitat

I have not bought the 2 flow sensors yet, would I be better with the expensive :-) one with USB etc?
You say you have 2 loops... does each loop have an aquaero 6 XT?

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 17:41

Yes I have 2 Aqueros

Dienstag, 31. März 2015, 18:49

Each aquaero has a Flow port, so you can use one Flow sensor "high flow" on each aquaero.

The following text is a Google translation from the manual

Zitat

Adjustment of the calibration:
● When using a Aquaero with LCD display, the
Calibration can be adjusted directly on the device. The exact
Procedures, refer to the instruction manual of the
aquaero.
● For all other devices is a USB connection to PC
is required. The setting of the calibration must be unique across
the software aquasuite be made. The software
you can free www.aqua-computer.de from the site in
"Support" - "Download" to download. After
Input of the calibration you should use the settings permanently
within the device, aquasuite the software can then
be terminated.
● The calibration of the flow sensor "high flow" is 169
Pulses / liter. A precise measurement is from a flow of
80 l / h, where, in the range of 40-80 l / h, the output
Signal is not completely linear with flow rate. Can if required
The calibration value in this field by measuring itself
and enter it on the device.

If you go with the Flow sensor "high flow USB", then as Sebastian said, your original configuration will work.