• 25.04.2024, 20:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Details on Aquaduct Mark V

Montag, 13. April 2015, 20:16

Hello,
I am interested in buying an Aquaduct 720 XT Mark V. It appears that two straight plug & cool fittings G 1/4 are already mounted onto the Aquaduct.
Should I be able to replace them by my own G1/4 connectors ? For example, I would like to replace them by such a part : http://www.docmicro.com/watercooling_emb…ickel_7767.html
due to the fact I am looking for a complete secured sytem and the Aquaduct will be rarely disconnected or moved.

Thanks in advance for your answer !

Dienstag, 14. April 2015, 22:23

Mmmmh ? No answer ?
I mean, the original connectors are only just tightened onto the Aquaduct, i.e. they can be easily replaced by other ones, or do they have a specific assembly ?
Thanks a lot !

Dienstag, 14. April 2015, 22:32

Maybe the exploded view from this forum post will help?
Welche Pumpe ist im Aquaduct 720?

RE: Details on Aquaduct Mark V

Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, 17:16

Hello,
I am interested in buying an Aquaduct 720 XT Mark V. It appears that two straight plug & cool fittings G 1/4 are already mounted onto the Aquaduct.
Should I be able to replace them by my own G1/4 connectors ?
I have an Aquaduct 360 XT MARK V, and yes, the two Plug & Cool inlet/outlet fittings at the base are G1/4 fittings that may be unscrewed and replaced with any G1/4 fitting you have.

Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, 22:07

Excellent ! Thank you for your answer !! :thumbup:

InfoSeekerX, for my information, what elements (radiators, blocks) did you have in your loop ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kyle XY« (15. April 2015, 22:17)

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 00:08

Zitat

InfoSeekerX, for my information, what elements (radiators, blocks) did you have in your loop ?
Currently I have an EKWB Monoblock for the MoBO & CPU & two EKWB on the video cards, and then two Aquacomputer D5 pumps on an EKWB dual top, placed inside an airplex GIGANT 1680 with aquaero 6 PRO, copper fins. (retired the 360)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeekerX« (16. April 2015, 00:11)

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 19:31

Whooaa !! 8o
Are you able to do the concatenation of pumps on a same loop ?
A big question : Aquaduct seems to have aluminum elements. It seems not compatible with copper blocks. Am I right ? What are the advice from the Aquaduct designers ?

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 20:58

Whooaa !! 8o
Are you able to do the concatenation of pumps on a same loop ?
Yes you can... series or parrallel. I use the EK-D5 Dual TOP G1/4 CSQ - Acetal to run my dual D5s in series (Installation Manual)

A big question : Aquaduct seems to have aluminum elements. It seems not compatible with copper blocks. Am I right ? What are the advice from the Aquaduct designers ?
For that discussion I recommend you contact support: support@aqua-computer.de

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeekerX« (16. April 2015, 21:04)

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 21:45

I asked my question by e-mail but it could be answered on the forum in order to be helpful for all customers. :rolleyes:

Freitag, 17. April 2015, 17:44

I have another question, about the loop to be connected to Aquaduct.
How many elements can be connected to the Aquaduct (360 and 720 XT version) before needing an additional pump ? By the way, what would be your recommendation about any additional pump ?

Freitag, 17. April 2015, 22:41

With the water block load I listed above, I was getting 75 - 80 lph, and under regular load (browsing, etc) I was fine. But when I went into gaming mode, and both graphics cards & the CPU loaded up, the 360 was unable to dissipate the heat. A 720 should do twice the heat dissipation.

The beauty of the aquaducts are the all in one function of the build... if you added an external pump, it would require extra modding to get it into the aquaero 5 PRO. If you are comfortable with 75-80 lph, then you don't need a second pump if you have a similar setup. I went to 2 pumps because it was a custom build, and the second pump is a safety item in case one goes down.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeekerX« (17. April 2015, 22:42)

Samstag, 18. April 2015, 09:56

In fact, my reasoning was based in terms of head loss.
Each block the water goes through generates a local head loss. My question was how many radiators and blocks can be in the watercooling loop with the Aquaduct before its pump has too much load to provide.
By the way, do Aquaduct 360 and 720 shear the same Eheim pump, which means 720 pump has higher load to provide than for 360 version ?

Sonntag, 19. April 2015, 12:12

Looking in the forum with the German part and going through Google translator, even the translations were not featured by high quality :D , this is what I understood.
Aquaduct versions 360 and 720 share the same compact 600 Eheim pump, this latter being customized by Aquacomputer team.
Reference : Welche Pumpe ist im Aquaduct 720?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kyle XY« (19. April 2015, 12:17)