• 23.04.2024, 14:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Temperature Connector on Aquacomputer Devices

Dienstag, 14. April 2015, 15:41

Various devices like pumps, sensors, reservoirs with fill level etc, have this 2 pin connector that states temperature.

Should i understand these devices have a built in temp sensor, and to use it, one would need to connect these 2 pins with one of the 8x2pin sensor connectors on the aquaaero ?

THat means you should neccesaraly need to have extra temp sensor that you need to buy unless you want to measure temp somewhere else in the loop.

Right ?

Dienstag, 14. April 2015, 16:00

Should i understand these devices have a built in temp sensor, and to use it, one would need to connect these 2 pins with one of the 8x2pin sensor connectors on the aquaaero ?

No, all connectors marked as "Temp" are for 10Ω temp sensor. 1 2 3 4 4
Should a devices have a built in temp sensor (or one connected to the Temperature connector) it can by used for this devices naturally and at the aquaaero over aquabus.

PS: Is your new System already running?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (14. April 2015, 22:46)

Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, 01:38

I finished wiring everzthing up, and started it , and it didnt work. It turned out that i mismatched two pins somewhere in the system. After fixing it, and made it all running, when i tried to wired it to monitor and see if it works, i got no image on monitor. Perhaps i destroyed my videocard, because i accidentally spilled some liquid on it, and before i noticed it, it was a big pile.

The liquid in question was distilled water, and since distilled water does not conduct electricity, i said to myself perhaps its not that bad, naturally i tried to get the water out as soon as i spotted it.

I had to redo the loop because of the leek it had, and now i got no spills. The whole fans produce 70 decibels worth of noise, i will really need to set the to their minimum.

It seems the next step is to get a new video card, and see if indeed this one is toasted.

What do you say from experience regarding spilling distilled water ? I thought since it doesn't conduct electricity, it wouldn't damage the electronics.
Naturally, i never tried to dip my phone or some electronic in distill water, and see if it still works !

Another thing that worries me is the fact that when i applied the cpu waterblock, i screwed the screws to their maximum, or close to their maximum, otherwise the radiator 140.1 double circuit wouldnt have fitted.
I hope i did not damage the CPUs in the process. I have a kryographics waterblock. I am thinking their metal armor should resist a bit o extra pressure from the water block. ! What say you ?

Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, 15:54

No image on monitor but the system runs and do not go out?
Is the RAM all the way in? I would trying with only 1 RAM module.

videocard are rather go out colorful as black

PS: if the system gos out after start-up try to bridge the shutting down Relay

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (15. April 2015, 15:58)