• 18.04.2024, 06:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream Temperature Sensor Question

Samstag, 2. Mai 2015, 22:36

I have inline temperature sensors just beside the return pipes on my pair of Aquastream pumps, my question is:

Can I connect the temperature sensor wires to the temp headers on the pumps or do I have to run the wires back to the Aqueros for it to work in the Aquasuite?

Pilo

Samstag, 2. Mai 2015, 23:48

If I'm not wrong and remember correctly, there are probably three cases the temp sensor can appear in the Aquasuite.
The first is, if you have the pump connected only via USB to the motherboard, the with the pump connected temp sensor only shows up in the Aquastream section of the Aquasuite. You could not use this temp sensors output data in the Aquaero itself or in the Aquaero temp sensor section of the Aquasuite, for example as data source in a virtual temp sensor or to temp control fans connected to the Aquaero.
The second is, if you have the pump only connected via Aquabus (4 pol. cable) to the Aquaero, the temp sensor connected to the pump should additionally only show up in the temp sensor section of the Aquaero in the Aquasuite. The sensor would appear in and behave just as s temp sensor connected directly to the Aquaero with all its benefits.
And the third is, if you connect the pump to the motherboard via USB and via Aquabus to the Aquaero, the temp sensor would appear in the Aquastream section and Aquaero temp sensor section in the Aquasuite.
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Samstag, 2. Mai 2015, 23:57

If I'm not wrong and remember correctly, there are probably three cases the temp sensor can appear in the Aquasuite.
The first is, if you have the pump connected only via USB to the motherboard, the with the pump connected temp sensor only shows up in the Aquastream section of the Aquasuite. You could not use this temp sensors output data in the Aquaero itself or in the Aquaero temp sensor section of the Aquasuite, for example as data source in a virtual temp sensor or to temp control fans connected to the Aquaero.
The second is, if you have the pump only connected via Aquabus (4 pol. cable) to the Aquaero, the temp sensor connected to the pump should additionally only show up in the temp sensor section of the Aquaero in the Aquasuite. The sensor would appear in and behave just as s temp sensor connected directly to the Aquaero with all its benefits.
And the third is, if you connect the pump to the motherboard via USB and via Aquabus to the Aquaero, the temp sensor would appear in the Aquastream section and Aquaero temp sensor section in the Aquasuite.

Many thanks Pilo, the reply is appreciated.
That is good news too, it will make the wiring around the pump much neater.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Blade Runner« (2. Mai 2015, 23:59)