• 19.04.2024, 05:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Proper connection Aquaero 6 PRO + D5

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015, 19:08

I bought Aquaero 6 Pro and D5 pump.
I Includes USB cable and 3 pin.

1. How do I connect the pump to the aquaero to fully control it?
2. Do I need to buy a 4 pin cable Aquabus?

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015, 20:31

From your post I will assume you have the Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface

If so, you can use the 3 pin aquabus cablle included with the pump. The aquabus connectors on the D5 & aquaero are 4 pin, but only 3 pins are used.
use the aquabus plug on the D5 and the aquabus high on the aquaero

EDIT: did you get a satisfactory resolution to your reservoir top and clamp needs?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (7. Mai 2015, 20:35)

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015, 21:21

From your post I will assume you have the Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface

If so, you can use the 3 pin aquabus cablle included with the pump. The aquabus connectors on the D5 & aquaero are 4 pin, but only 3 pins are used.
use the aquabus plug on the D5 and the aquabus high on the aquaero
[attach]5250[/attach]
[attach]5251[/attach]

EDIT: did you get a satisfactory resolution to your reservoir top and clamp needs?

You're right I have exactly this the D5 pump.
I was afraid that I bought the wrong cable. In addition, I bought a 90 cm 3 pin.

Confusing is the 4 pin plug and 3 pin cable added.
This manual should be about the information that they act only 3 wires in the Aquabus :)

Thanks!

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015, 21:32

Actually, to confuse things a bit, the aquabus is a 4 pin bus, but the 4th pin is +5v (I think) and is used by other MPS devices using the aquabus ( i.e. flow sensor & pressure sensor).
You can use a 4 pin aquabus cable on the D5 pump, but it simply ignores the 4th pin.

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015, 22:39

I have a sensor http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294 connect it under the aquaero - FLOW socket?

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015, 23:35

Yes, with that cable.

Freitag, 8. Mai 2015, 06:17

OK
I have this cable.

I wanted to make sure that connected to the FLOW or Aquabus

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Marucins« (8. Mai 2015, 06:23)