• 22.05.2024, 06:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RBG LED - fault (Aquasuite 2015 - error)

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 18:58

I found error - Aquasuite 2015 - 6.
It is impossible to add 3 functions to the Controllers for RGB illumination module for aquaero 5 and 6 -> http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2664

First, you can add and adjust as you want the same thing from another, but adding a third will copy all the functions of 2 (name, temp range, color etc)

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 19:06

Another mistake is a steady light despite guidelines.

if temp 20-29 -> BLUE - 100%
if temp 30-39 -> RED - 100%

And now I have red and blue on 100%

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Marucins« (20. Mai 2015, 19:08)

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015, 22:33

Yea, the LED Controller can be a bit daunting till you follow the logic.

First, you should only have one controller.
select "Controlled from sensor" as you have done.
select your data source, Liquid in your case.
set the temperature range for the full range you want to cover (i.e. 20 to 40).
select color 1, and specify the color you want to show at the low temperature (i.e. R-0, G-100, B-0)
select color 2, and specify the color you want to show at the high temperature (i.e. R-100, G-0, B-0)
on the right side click on the Red + symbol & select Red LED
on the right side click on the Green + symbol & select Green LED
on the right side click on the Blue + symbol & select Blue LED

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (20. Mai 2015, 23:40)

Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015, 14:19

That's how I've done.

But I prefer to do interval separately.

shade of blue 20-29
the shade of green 30-39
and red odzień 40-50

Looking at the picture tell me what this could be the temperature?
Completely not readable

//OT
InfoSeeker,
I understand that you are using temperature sensor (e.g http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2293)
How do you set water temp intervals - for the fans and for the pump?

Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015, 14:36

Temperature range from 20° to 50° (<20°= 100%B 35°=100%G >50°=100%R)
Color 1 G 100% B 0% R 0%
Color 2 G 0% B 0%R 100%

click on the color arrow to switch from b-pink-r to b-g-r

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (21. Mai 2015, 18:42)

Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015, 18:21

@EnigmaG
I was not aware clicking on the color arrow would swap it... thank you for that.

@Marucins
I don't believe you can have the colors switch without gradation, and I don't know about running multiple LED controllers.

"How do you set water temp intervals - for the fans and for the pump? "
I think you want to use the Manual setup on the Curve Controller... then you can set each point individually.

Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015, 18:53

@EnigmaG
I was not aware clicking on the color arrow would swap it... thank you for that.

I also was`t aware till someone else here told me.

@Marucins
I don't believe you can have the colors switch without gradation, and I don't know about running multiple LED controllers.

@Marucins:

You could use 3 Curve Controller with square Curve to make it happen, i would`t. What´s wrong with gradation drift from one to another.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (21. Mai 2015, 19:14)

Freitag, 22. Mai 2015, 01:01

Temperature range from 20° to 50° (<20°= 100%B 35°=100%G >50°=100%R)
Color 1 G 100% B 0% R 0%
Color 2 G 0% B 0%R 100%
click on the color arrow to switch from b-pink-r to b-g-r

Yes I did.
I wanted to have one color for specific temperatures.

I think you want to use the Manual setup on the Curve Controller... then you can set each point individually.
[attach]5285[/attach]

I do not know how to properly set the minimum temperature, maximum. I've never had a custom LC... -> Moved OT on to the correct section (http://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-for…d-how-to-setup/)

Freitag, 22. Mai 2015, 02:50

Zitat

I wanted to have one color for specific temperatures.

OK, then you need to abandon the LED Controller and set up 3 Curve Controllers with square curves as per EnigmaG's suggestion.
I set up two to test and they seems to perform as per your wishes. You can add the third.

Simplest is to set the first point as 0,0, and the last point as 60,0, then set the rest zeros. Then chose 4 consequtive points to make the square curve.
It will not be exactly square as 0,1 is the smallest increment, but good enough to serve.

Freitag, 22. Mai 2015, 09:47

Remember you only have 4 curve controllers to use for the whole system so wasting them on LED controls might not be what you really want to do.

Changing the LED"s to a switched output might help with what you are trying to do. I don't have RGB's to play with just now.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (22. Mai 2015, 09:53)