• 19.04.2024, 08:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

tbuttery

New to Aquaero LT

Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015, 22:26

Hey All,

I currently have a build that includes one 360mm radiator and a 280mm radiator. So 5 total fans. I also have one MCP35X powering my watercooling loop.

My main question is....how do I set up the Fans and Pump to be controlled off of Temp (I have an inline temp sensor). I am pretty sure i can hook up all the fans to the main Aquaero LT board, but do I need to purchase a Poweradjust3 to correctly control the pump based on the same temperature output? I am also clueless on the correct hook-ups I need to make in order to have this work properly. I would rather have it sorted out before I start buying supplies. Maybe I am not looking in the correct spot, but i do not see any example which have a pump on control through the Aquaero...they all seem to be fans.

Any similar type of diagram or picture would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for my Noob-ness. If you guys need anything else from me please ask!

Thanks!

tbuttery

Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2015, 17:18

All,

I have attached (PDF File) what I am interpreting as a correct setup for the wiring to control the fans and pumps on my PC setup.

Let me know what you think!

Sorry I am kind of a Noob at this Aquaero Setup. I am not sure If I even need the PowerAdjust or if I can power the Pump from the PSu and hook the PWM to the Aquaero LT and control it that way!

Thanks!
»tbuttery« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »tbuttery« (9. Juli 2015, 21:44)

tbuttery

Freitag, 10. Juli 2015, 17:24

Figured it out on another Forum!

Since the MCP35X is a PWM Pump, I can hook that directly to the LT's 4-Pin Fan Controller and wire the motor power to the PSU.

Freitag, 10. Juli 2015, 17:54

Happy you figured it out, I am not familiar with the LT, so could not help much.

This forum usually a bit better about replying to questions, guess people were busy.

Good luck.

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, 20:27

Hi Everyone!
I have a question about Aquareo LT, I want to control: 7 fans and one pump (Laing DDC 1T)
What I must bought and how must it connect to works fine?

Sonntag, 2. August 2015, 15:50

Hi Everyone!
I have a question about Aquareo LT, I want to control: 7 fans and one pump (Laing DDC 1T)
What I must bought and how must it connect to works fine?

That depends a bit on the fans... are they non-PWM?

Sonntag, 16. August 2015, 19:13

4 with PWM
3 without PWM
and one Laing DDC 1T
3 temperature checks
that is all what I want to connect to Aquaero LT

hugemon

Donnerstag, 3. September 2015, 19:34

As you will be controlling your pump with Aquaero LT's only pwm capable header, you will be controlling all your fans with DC control.
I would recommend getting a waterblock for aquaero as it will greatly improve capacity of fan controller.

I am running 8 fans (2 channels, 4 fans on each) + PWM pump with aquaero LT and the fan amplifiers sits at around 40C with the waterblock.
Without the waterblock, fan amplifiers tend to overheat when running fans at low speeds and when it overheats, fans run at 100% until amplifiers cool down.
(I am guessing fans run with less voltage = amplifiers have to work harder dropping voltages = more heat.)

Freitag, 4. September 2015, 10:34

4 with PWM
3 without PWM
and one Laing DDC 1T
3 temperature checks
that is all what I want to connect to Aquaero LT

The DDC 1t is likely not a pwm pump so needs to use voltage control. To do that you really should use a pweradjust unit.
Connect the pwm fans to the pwm header (fan4)
The remaining fans to the other 3 headers

Whether you need a water block really depends on the power draw of the fans used. I have run 16 medium speed fans with just the airsink without any problems.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (4. September 2015, 10:38)

Dienstag, 15. September 2015, 09:20

Hi everyone!

First of all, sorry for my english. :)
I'm interested in aquaero 5 LT. Is it possible to setup several profiles with speeds for different fans?
something like

Profile1
fan1 - 5V
fan2 - 800 rpm
etc...

Profile 2
fan1 - 12Vfan2 - 1200 rpmetc...
And then activate profile with starting some application (like game) or simply select these profiles manually?

Dienstag, 15. September 2015, 15:19

Hi everyone!

First of all, sorry for my english. :)
I'm interested in aquaero 5 LT. Is it possible to setup several profiles with speeds for different fans?
something like

Profile1
fan1 - 5V
fan2 - 800 rpm
etc...

Profile 2
fan1 - 12Vfan2 - 1200 rpmetc...
And then activate profile with starting some application (like game) or simply select these profiles manually?

I believe the 5LT is similar to the 6 Pro, and It is possible to save & load up to 4 profiles.

But I do not believe you can load profiles dependent on conditions, they are only loadable manually.

BUT, you can set up a controller to manage fan speed depending on system load/temperature.
If you are water cooling you can monitor the water temperature and control fan speed as water temperature changes.
If you are air cooling you can monitor, maybe the CPU or GPU temperature, or both, and control fan speed as their temperatures change.
This way, if you are doing emails with your system and the load is low, the fans spin slowly, and if you are gaming and the load is high, your fans will spin up.

The controller below monitors the difference in temperature between the water and ambient in the room. As the delta increases from 1C to 5C, the fans go from 0% to 100%.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (15. September 2015, 15:23)

Dienstag, 15. September 2015, 21:02

That's cool! I think it is exactly what I need :thumbup: