• 20.04.2024, 01:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero setup backup

Sonntag, 30. August 2015, 21:45

Curious if there is a way to backup the setup up on an aquaero, in case I had to replace the unit and wanted to copy the previous setup to the new aqauaero?

Montag, 31. August 2015, 09:33

In the system tab you can export the current settings to a profile. If you work with different profiles you have to save them separately.

To keep the aquasuite settings you can copy the folder C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data (might be hidden).

Montag, 31. August 2015, 12:37

Several times I have found it very handy to have a backup for my two Aquaero's. I keep a directory with backups on a drive separate from the OS. Same with the information pages in Aquasuite.

Montag, 31. August 2015, 12:56

In the system tab you can export the current settings to a profile. If you work with different profiles you have to save them separately.

To keep the aquasuite settings you can copy the folder C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data (might be hidden).

Currently I only have one profile, and I do save it every time I make a modification.

And I have the C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data folder included in my daily cloud-backup procedure, so I am covered there.

But does that give access to the aquaero settings (virtual sensors. alarm settings, flow calibrations, etc), in case I have to replace the aquaero?

Montag, 31. August 2015, 13:10

Some things like virtual sensors are not restored because they are bound to the serial number of the device.