• 02.05.2024, 05:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Choice for pump / pressure sensor / flow sensor

Montag, 14. September 2015, 07:14

Hi everybody :)

I have two loops on my case (CaseLabs TH-10A with a pedestal) with an Aquaero 6 and 2 poweradjust 3 for my 2 Laing but i want to change
and buy 2 pumps / 2 pressure sensor and 2 flow sensor from Aquacomputer for my two loops.

I'm going to buy hard tubing ID 13 / OD 16

1 loop: For my motherboard and CPU i have a Feser Monsta
2 loop: For my two GPU i have a Feser XChanger 240 + 360 + 480

My questions are:

1 - Which mps
flow sensor and mps pressure Delta for my two loops ?

2 - The aquastream ultra version the best choice for me for my two loops or pump module compact 600 ultra ?

3 - Pressure head and Maximum flow rate for each pump ?

Thanks for your help ;)

Freitag, 18. September 2015, 16:42

You would have to use the mps pressure sensor (fill level) with tube reservoirs. It requires to have a port at the top which has contact to the area with air.

I recommend to have a look at page 8:
http://aquacomputer.de/tl_files/aquacomp…sh_20150323.pdf

This should give you a much better idea of how this sensor works.

The number in the name of the sensor translates to the maximum height that the sensor can detect. So the mps pressure 40 should be fine for almost everything since it covers 40. Do not get the larger ones if you do not need them because their resolution is worse due to the larger range that they have to cover.

The type of flow sensor depends on the pump(s) that you use. If you want to make it easy: get the 3-pin highflow sensor. It covers a wide range from low flow rates to high flow rates and it also works out of the box while the mps flow series requires a calibration which can be tricky if you are after very accurate results.

Use the aquastream XT as pump. The Compact 600 has clearly less power. If you do not need the integrated fan controller you can also use the standard variant. The pumping power is always the same.

The aquastream XT can do 4,2 meter while the Compact 600 is about 2,8 meter. The flow rate can not be said since it depends on so many different parameters. In a normal loop you could get about 100 l/h from the aquastream while in the same setup the compact 600 might do about 70l/h.

Freitag, 18. September 2015, 22:16

Ok for the mps pressure. Finally i'm going to keep my two pumps, i use 2 Laing DDC-1T Plus 12V. with my poweradjust 3 and i'm going to buy the high flowsensor with aquabus.

Thanks for reply Shoggy :)