• 20.05.2024, 21:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT Blue: (1) black replacement cover & (2) heatsink issues

Montag, 14. September 2015, 18:20

I recently ordered an Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT Blue & black replacement cover.

The default silver cover seems to fit just fine. However, I'm having issues with the black cover - you'll see it bows a bit in the pictures. Perhaps the glue just isn't as strong. Should I tighten the screws all the way down or back them off a bit?

Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Psychor« (14. September 2015, 20:18)

Montag, 14. September 2015, 20:17

Joy, even more issues. I tried grinding down the sides of the hole but I can't get either spacer to drop in that one side.

Freitag, 18. September 2015, 16:44

As already mentioned in the same post over at OCN forums, the problem is likely the missing mounting brackets. Without them additional pressure is applied towards the display interface that can bend the cover. Please try it again with them installed and do not unnecessarily tighten the screw. They should just keep the cover in place and do not have to handle kilos of weight.

For your second problem you will need a new spacer. It seem that without our knowledge the supplier of these spacers has slightly changed the diameter so it fits not correctly anymore. Since the real time clock is rarely used this problem has not come up to our attention so far.

As already discussed by e-mail we can send you new spacers.