• 28.04.2024, 01:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Can I connect white only LED (not RGB) to farbwerk usb?

Sonntag, 20. September 2015, 09:05

I'm not very satisfied with the white colour of RGB lights. It looks too purple to me. Is it possible to connect a white LED to it? Are they compatible?

hugemon

Montag, 21. September 2015, 04:37

You could connect white LEDs to farbwerk with some soldering and/or clever wiring...

Why don't you adjust RGB outputs to make it white?
If your LED is too purple when R=100% G=100% B=100% then you could decrease R and/or B channel and get more accurate color.

Montag, 21. September 2015, 09:35

You could connect white LEDs to farbwerk with some soldering and/or clever wiring...

Why don't you adjust RGB outputs to make it white?
If your LED is too purple when R=100% G=100% B=100% then you could decrease R and/or B channel and get more accurate color.
You are absolutely right! Before I tried removing a little blue and it looked the same. After your advice I removed quite a lot of blue from the light and now it's quite amazing.
I used those settings if anyone is interested.:
R 33
G 30
B 10