• 16.04.2024, 17:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ZGIERA

AQUA COMPUTER Flow Sensor and AQUA COMPUTER Pressure Sensor should use both to monitoring waterflow and fill level

Freitag, 25. September 2015, 11:29

Hi there,
as far as I know AQUA COMPUTER Pressure Sensor can be used as a fill level when its installed under reservuar. also it can be used as flow sensor as well.
I can't understand how it can meassure fill level pressure when its meassuring flow speed?
should I use AQUA COMPUTER pressure sensor and AQUA COMPUTER Flow Sensor to monitoring flow speed and fill level of coolant?
I think I overpurchased becasue I bought both :)

Thanks for any advice

Freitag, 25. September 2015, 16:11

The Pressure Sensor MPS CAN be configured to read the loop water pressure, OR to read the reservoir water level, but will NOT give a water flow reading.

The Flow Sensor MPS CAN be used to measure water flow in the loop, but NOT the reservoir water level.

If you bought one item from each list linked above, you should be good to measure reservoir level and the water flow.

ZGIERA

Freitag, 25. September 2015, 17:57

Hi,
I have already purchased one of the items which is
AQUA COMPUTER Pressure Sensor Delta 40
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2902

and
AQUA COMPUTER Flow Sensor "High Flow" G1/4
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294

so I think it should be enough to monitoring flow in waterloop

Freitag, 25. September 2015, 18:19

Yes indeed, you are good to go.

ZGIERA

Freitag, 25. September 2015, 21:54

Great, thanks for your help

Samstag, 26. September 2015, 01:32

For completeness the functional parts are the same by both.
A metalmembrane that separate two chambers and a electronic that measure the deformation of it.

Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015, 09:53

To be really accurate the pressure sensors can be used as a flow sensor because the essential parts are the same.

You can actually create the only zero resistance flow meter by using an existing restriction like say the CPU block and connecting the pressure sensor lines to either side of it. You then need to create a fully custom calibration for your flow sensor as it naturally will be nothing like the stock flow meter configs.
The trick is matching the restriction you use to the right sensor. It is certainly not for beginners though like the actual flow sensors can be.