• 25.04.2024, 04:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Termination of the aquadrop system and chance to donate for refugees

Mittwoch, 30. September 2015, 12:49

The aquadrop system will be terminated by 31-DEC-2015. Unclaimed aquadrops will expire by 01-JAN-2016.
As of now no new aquadrops will be awarded and is it is also not possible anymore to sign up for the aquadrop system. Existing aquadrops can be still used in the shop till 31-DEC-2015.
For the following overview you have to be logged in because otherwise the links will not work.

Statement of account for received aquadrops from the shop
Here you can see the amount of aquadrops that have been provided by the shop or as starting credit. These aquadrops must be given away to other users before you can use them yourself in the shop.

Statement of account for aquadrops that can be used in the shop
Here you can see the amount of aquadrops that have been provided for giving away aquadrops to other users. It also lists aquadrops that you got from other users directly. These aquadrops can be used as credit when placing an order in the shop.

Using aquadrops as credit when placing an order
When you place an order you can use the aquadrops in the step payment. Tick the box in the upper left to use them. The amount is automatically set to cover all available aquadrops.

Chance to donate for the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR)
As mentioned before pending aquadrops must be given away to other users before you can use them yourself. Since it would be a bit stupid to give them to someone unknown for no reason we had the idea to come up with a donation account which is the user UNHCR. All aquadrops respectively their equivalent value (1 aquadrop = 1 Cent) will be donated to the UN Refugee Agency.

Please click here to donate your pending aquadrops. The content of the field "message for recipient" does not matter and can stay empty.

Donating your pending aquadrops will not lower your own amount of aquadrops for the shop - it is even the opposite: by donating you will get these aquadrops as credit for the shop.

A note because someone already did it wrong: do not donate the aquadrops to me. Use the link to donate it to the user UNHCR.

Mittwoch, 30. September 2015, 16:15

Having never looked into the aquadrops before, my statement of received shows a credit of 2077 aquadrops.
Having not dealt with aquadrops, my statement of available to be used shows 0 aquadrops.
Using the link to donate to the UNHCR, entering the 2077 credited yields an error "You cannot send more aquadrops than you currently have! ".
I was under the impression the purpose of the donation was to move aquadrops from the credits account to the usable account.

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015, 11:00

You already have moved your aquadrops before or your balance comes from other users. These aquadrops can not be shared again because otherwise you could generate an infinite amount ;)

The message that you got is correct because you have no aquadrops in pending state.

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015, 13:24

OK, great, then I'm done.

Sonntag, 17. April 2016, 23:56

I hoped you did something with my Aquadrops. :thumbsup: