• 18.04.2024, 15:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

jfbbms

unregistriert

Aquacomputer Compatibility Waterblock and Backplate XCS

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015, 19:56

Hello All ,

I have seen that for an asus 980ti referente, the kryographics for GTX TITAN X / GTX 980 Ti acrylic glass edition, nickel plated version and the backplate active XCS. For what i have seen the waterblock is kryographics for GTX TITAN X / GTX 980 Ti acrylic glass edition, nickel plated version ( article nr : 23637 @aquacomputer website) . In that page, the waterblock has as backplate the Back plate for kryographics GTX TITAN X, active XCS ( article nr : 23640).

However, i have seen in aquacomputer in a month ago, the iten with code 23625. This 23625 is no longer avaiable in aquacomputer. My problem is that i have seen the picture/drawn of the waterblock and it matches the 980ti reference ( for an asus ), BUT the backplate , for the picture , is missing on the 4 holes for the core, 2 of them.

If you see http://shop.aquacomputer.de/images/produ…mages/23640.jpg, there is only 2 holes for the core ( normaly is 4 holes ). In the backside, there isn´t an place for the screws of the 2 screws missing ( http://shop.aquacomputer.de/images/produ…mages/23640.jpg ) .

Can anyone confirm me please that this backplate - 23640 - Is compatible with the waterblock 23637 ? :wacko: :wacko:

Big thanks
Joao

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2015, 10:23

hi, if you are referring to the 4 screws on each corner of the GPU chip, 2 screws is from the water block, 2 screws is from the back plate. When you look at the instruction manual, If I remember correctly, 3 screws from the water block remains while the rest are replaced after you install the back plate.

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2015, 11:13

;)

23625 is exactly the same as 23640. The only difference is that the newer version comes with more screws to be compatible to different revisions of the cooling block because a while ago we changed the type of distance pieces (these blocks also got new numbers).

Of course 23640 is compatible to 23637.