• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

jfbbms

unregistriert

Aquacomputer Compatibility Waterblock and Backplate XCS

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015, 19:56

Hello All ,

I have seen that for an asus 980ti referente, the kryographics for GTX TITAN X / GTX 980 Ti acrylic glass edition, nickel plated version and the backplate active XCS. For what i have seen the waterblock is kryographics for GTX TITAN X / GTX 980 Ti acrylic glass edition, nickel plated version ( article nr : 23637 @aquacomputer website) . In that page, the waterblock has as backplate the Back plate for kryographics GTX TITAN X, active XCS ( article nr : 23640).

However, i have seen in aquacomputer in a month ago, the iten with code 23625. This 23625 is no longer avaiable in aquacomputer. My problem is that i have seen the picture/drawn of the waterblock and it matches the 980ti reference ( for an asus ), BUT the backplate , for the picture , is missing on the 4 holes for the core, 2 of them.

If you see http://shop.aquacomputer.de/images/produ…mages/23640.jpg, there is only 2 holes for the core ( normaly is 4 holes ). In the backside, there isn´t an place for the screws of the 2 screws missing ( http://shop.aquacomputer.de/images/produ…mages/23640.jpg ) .

Can anyone confirm me please that this backplate - 23640 - Is compatible with the waterblock 23637 ? :wacko: :wacko:

Big thanks
Joao

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2015, 10:23

hi, if you are referring to the 4 screws on each corner of the GPU chip, 2 screws is from the water block, 2 screws is from the back plate. When you look at the instruction manual, If I remember correctly, 3 screws from the water block remains while the rest are replaced after you install the back plate.

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2015, 11:13

;)

23625 is exactly the same as 23640. The only difference is that the newer version comes with more screws to be compatible to different revisions of the cooling block because a while ago we changed the type of distance pieces (these blocks also got new numbers).

Of course 23640 is compatible to 23637.