• 24.04.2024, 04:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ZGIERA

Flow sensor "high flow" G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust doesn't work

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2015, 13:41

Hi there,
I bought Flow sensor "high flow" G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust which doesn't work.
There is no flow reading on aqauero 6xt
I have connected form the sensor to aquaero 6xt via 3 pin cable and it seems to be not working
also I setup that sensor as "Aqua Computer high flow ( 53068 ) on aquasuite

Thanks for any advice how to resolve this problem

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ZGIERA« (24. Oktober 2015, 13:46)

ZGIERA

Montag, 26. Oktober 2015, 15:04

Is anyone can help me? :)
is this aquaero settings issue or sensor itself?
Regards

Montag, 26. Oktober 2015, 17:05

I am not too familiar with this flow sensor, but let's first confirm you have the 3-pin cable plugged into the correct port on the aquaero 6.

ZGIERA

Montag, 26. Oktober 2015, 17:12

yes, I have connected this sensor to flow port on aquaero 6xt, still there is no readings.

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015, 01:15

OK, what does your aquasuite > aquaero > Sensors > Flow sensors' page look like?

ZGIERA

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015, 07:21

There is no readings on this page. Every each flow sensor shows me 0.0 L/h
It seems aquaero doesn't see flow sensor

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015, 10:46

You should contact support.
support@aqua-computer.de

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015, 13:16

Yes, it may be time to contact support.

But as a last check, maybe try another 3-pin cable in case the one installed is bad.

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015, 16:16

Easy enough to check continuity with a cheap DMM instead of buying a new cable.

ZGIERA

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015, 18:41

Hi,
I have checked the cable, its good.
also I have checked voltage on pins on sensor and there is 0,45V when its working
do you know what voltage is there if it works fine?

ZGIERA

Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015, 10:05

Hi,
problem resolved can close thread.

Inside the sensor there is small rotor with two magnets points which is shows position to the sensor installed in plastic white cover.
Somehow the distance between those two magnets and sensor which is in white plastic cover was to big and it won't allows to see the position.
I simply upside down the sensor, gently tap the bottom of sensor and it start work properly.

also the power output from the sensor is

300L/h is about 1.00 to 1.134V

Regards

Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015, 12:29

Congratulations and well done! :)

Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015, 11:42

That's great.
Reason I often tell people to contact support is that they really are there to help you, and can often save you time troubleshooting.

ZGIERA

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015, 09:05

You right mandrix,
I didn't contact aquacomputer technical support so have no clue what they do with people and issues of their products online.
as far as I know many technical support would share you basic knowledge about troubleshooting.

Exactly what you said

but I thnink it is good way to resolve many problems is little bit of your knowledge and some patience first :)

anyway, thank you for any advise to resolve this problem

I will post some photos which I took of that sensor when was disassembled

Best Regards

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015, 10:54

I've actually had a sensor apart before....I had to replace the internal Digmesa sensor because I blew it when I made an extension for the cable and cross-wired it.
But I was able to buy a replacement from Aquacomputer and after reassembling it's worked fine ever since.

ZGIERA

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015, 15:57

so is aquacomputer selling parts for their devices?

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015, 22:53

You can get pretty much everything as spare part.

ZGIERA

Samstag, 31. Oktober 2015, 13:02

Great