• 28.04.2024, 19:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

How can I see the MPS sensors on the Aquaero 6 display?

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015, 03:28

I find the internal temps of all 3 MPS sensors I have, but I can not find any way to show any other data on the Information Pages. Under Aquabus my 2 Aquastreams show up as well as 4 fill level entries that all show ">100%", so I'm guessing they are "false". I don't normaly use Aquasuite since the versions I used on my old water cooled PC seemed somwhat bugged (other processes hung, the programs display disapeared and what not), so I use Aquasuite for programming and the display to show relevant data, but without the data for fill level, flow and pressure through the filter I miss out on some important info.

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015, 11:25

You can adjust what is display in the tab information pages. You can select the screens on the left side and drag and drop them to the right side. The same way you can also rearrange the order how they will appear.

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015, 16:16

You can adjust what is display in the tab information pages. You can select the screens on the left side and drag and drop them to the right side. The same way you can also rearrange the order how they will appear.

I'm aware of that, but all I find there are external and internal temps for the MPS's.

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015, 20:48

I'm aware of that, but all I find there are external and internal temps for the MPS's.

Have you configured the 3 MPS devices with unique aquabus addresses? (12, 13, 14 or 15)

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015, 22:51

It makes no sense that you can see the temperature sensor values but not the other values (whatever they should be since you have not mentioned which mps sensors you are using). I am pretty sure they are configured the wrong way. Make sure that in the configuration tab the correct device type is select and that the sensor is also configured/calibrated if necessary.