• 19.04.2024, 04:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 Aquabus issue.

Sonntag, 8. November 2015, 08:02

Hi .
I have had my D5 pump for 2 years and have only ever run it through USB. The pump does work fine using USB connection
I decided yesterday to run it using the Aquabus terminal.
But I don't seem to get any signal from the D5 in Aquasuite using a Aquabus cable. It won't show up in the Aquero 5 XT section for Pumps.
I tried resetting the pump back to factory default re-linking with USB and setting device ID, But it won't show up when connected via Aquabus cable.

I have another spare D5 USB/Aquabus pump. and I tested that spare D5 , I wired it up with a aquabus cable, and that pump works fine with Aquabus. It shows up under the pump tab . and I can set controllers for it.

How can I test the Aquabus on my original pump ? (Voltage , resistance, etc)
Is there a way to force a firmware update on the D5 ( the option to update the firmware for D5 in AS 2015 is greyed out).
Just trying all possibilities before having to send it back too Aquacomputer ( Australia too Germany :( )

Cheers

Dienstag, 10. November 2015, 11:06

Hi Shoggy.
Is there any way of forcing a firmware update to the AC D5 pump .

Cheers

Mittwoch, 11. November 2015, 11:36

There is no way to measure anything useful here. The firmware can not be flashed again - it would also not help tp solve the problem because I am already pretty sure the aquabus interface is damaged.

Donnerstag, 12. November 2015, 16:26

There is no way to measure anything useful here. The firmware can not be flashed again - it would also not help tp solve the problem because I am already pretty sure the aquabus interface is damaged.
Thanks for the reply Shoggy. :thumbup:
Are there replacement aquabus circuit boards available

Cheers

Mittwoch, 18. November 2015, 12:57

Not in the webshop but on request through the support.

Mittwoch, 18. August 2021, 18:56

Hi , Sorry to drag up my old thread.
I would like to add another loop to a new system I am building.
I still have this D5 pump. ,that has been sitting in a box all this time. . Due too above issue with the Aquabus.issue
I contacted the support email too see if they have any spare circuit boards a few weeks ago now, about a replacement board. But i haven't had a reply.
I know the Aquabus USB D5 is an old model. i searched the store to buy a replacement D5 Aquabus USB pump , but it seems it is not produced anymore. .
Shoggy . By any chance , do you have a circuit board laying around or a replacement USB Aquabus pump that i could purchase please.
Cheers Simon