• 01.06.2024, 15:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

D5 Aquabus issue.

Sonntag, 8. November 2015, 08:02

Hi .
I have had my D5 pump for 2 years and have only ever run it through USB. The pump does work fine using USB connection
I decided yesterday to run it using the Aquabus terminal.
But I don't seem to get any signal from the D5 in Aquasuite using a Aquabus cable. It won't show up in the Aquero 5 XT section for Pumps.
I tried resetting the pump back to factory default re-linking with USB and setting device ID, But it won't show up when connected via Aquabus cable.

I have another spare D5 USB/Aquabus pump. and I tested that spare D5 , I wired it up with a aquabus cable, and that pump works fine with Aquabus. It shows up under the pump tab . and I can set controllers for it.

How can I test the Aquabus on my original pump ? (Voltage , resistance, etc)
Is there a way to force a firmware update on the D5 ( the option to update the firmware for D5 in AS 2015 is greyed out).
Just trying all possibilities before having to send it back too Aquacomputer ( Australia too Germany :( )

Cheers

Dienstag, 10. November 2015, 11:06

Hi Shoggy.
Is there any way of forcing a firmware update to the AC D5 pump .

Cheers

Mittwoch, 11. November 2015, 11:36

There is no way to measure anything useful here. The firmware can not be flashed again - it would also not help tp solve the problem because I am already pretty sure the aquabus interface is damaged.

Donnerstag, 12. November 2015, 16:26

There is no way to measure anything useful here. The firmware can not be flashed again - it would also not help tp solve the problem because I am already pretty sure the aquabus interface is damaged.
Thanks for the reply Shoggy. :thumbup:
Are there replacement aquabus circuit boards available

Cheers

Mittwoch, 18. November 2015, 12:57

Not in the webshop but on request through the support.

Mittwoch, 18. August 2021, 18:56

Hi , Sorry to drag up my old thread.
I would like to add another loop to a new system I am building.
I still have this D5 pump. ,that has been sitting in a box all this time. . Due too above issue with the Aquabus.issue
I contacted the support email too see if they have any spare circuit boards a few weeks ago now, about a replacement board. But i haven't had a reply.
I know the Aquabus USB D5 is an old model. i searched the store to buy a replacement D5 Aquabus USB pump , but it seems it is not produced anymore. .
Shoggy . By any chance , do you have a circuit board laying around or a replacement USB Aquabus pump that i could purchase please.
Cheers Simon