• 19.04.2024, 20:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite "icons"

Samstag, 14. November 2015, 04:07

Anyone know if there's an icon for fill level. What I mean by icons are the png-images of pumps, flow, pressure etc, that you can add to the page. I can't find any and don't know what I should search for on the net either.

Samstag, 14. November 2015, 18:03

You will find the aquasuite icons in Program Files > aquasuite > Content > images

Samstag, 14. November 2015, 19:13

You will find the aquasuite icons in Program Files > aquasuite > Content > images
[attach]5494[/attach]

Not being totaly dense I actualy know that. I'm asking for a fill level icon, which isn't in that directory, so what I would like to know if someone has made it.

Samstag, 14. November 2015, 22:08

Not being totaly dense I actualy know that. I'm asking for a fill level icon, which isn't in that directory, so what I would like to know if someone has made it.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend... but the aquasuite demo pages use the pressure guage icon in that folder for the reservoir level section.

Sonntag, 15. November 2015, 01:12

Sorry, didn't mean to offend... but the aquasuite demo pages use the pressure guage icon in that folder for the reservoir level section.

Probably because the fill level is calculated using a pressure meter, but I don't like it, thus trying to find an icon showing a half-full tank or similar. The pictures in the folder is not what I'm looking for, but rather something that looks like the other icons.

I meant to be sarcastic, I took no offense and hope that you didn't either. :)