• 19.04.2024, 17:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 7 any time soon?

Sonntag, 22. November 2015, 21:12

Hello, new to the Aquacomputer setup and was going to be getting the full Aquacomputer setup, Farbwerk, filter, flow meter & and of course a Aquaero controller.

But was wondering if an Aquaero 7 was coming out any time soon? Or maybe 1st or 2nd quarter of next year? I see it's been out for a couple of years already and not sure time between models.

If so I would imagine it's going to follow the same 5.25" bay size so they can be easily swapped out with out any additional modification to a case?

Thank you.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »thegreywizard« (22. November 2015, 21:14)

Montag, 23. November 2015, 00:01

To make it a short answer - no

The older Revisions of the AE lived approx 5-6 years.
But only the guys at AC can you tell you the truth. But in my eye there is no Reason at all to develop an new AE, because the AE6 is state of the art an brings everything you can wish.
And should you exceed the possibilities of one AE there is plenty of other options by AC to deal with the problem.
:rolleyes:

Montag, 23. November 2015, 01:08

Nice good to hear it can be a long term investment/install.

I know they can do just about anything when it comes to software, but thought maybe they would do an OLED or something with the hardware on the next version, unless it already is an OLED?