• 19.04.2024, 14:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

farbwerk help

Sonntag, 22. November 2015, 23:54

hi
is there any how to manuals for the usb farbwerk version available as figuring the farbwerk out is horrendous.
Theres several ways to connect be it usb or via a aquabus but im wanting to control the led channels using sensors from the aquaero.
i can use aida 64 or hdinfo but the aquaero isnt sensors are not available
is there any work around using software or virtual sensors?
also can the farbwerk be displayed in the aquaero ui along with my fan,pump displays ect.
any help appreciated

Montag, 23. November 2015, 11:27

farbwerk manual

The farbwerk settings can not be seen on the display of the aquaero.

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 23:09

farbwerk manual

The farbwerk settings can not be seen on the display of the aquaero.

Ok so the Farbwerk and the AQ6 as standalones don't recognize each other even if they're chained via Aquabus?

Does the AquaSuite bring them together than for communication? Meaning, can you have the temp probes that are plugged into the AQ6 take control of the LEDs on the farbwerk from the AquaSuite?

I'm trying to figure out how does the Farbwerk play its roll with the AQ6.

Montag, 30. November 2015, 00:35

ive just looked at 24 temp sensors in aida 64 and found one that changes in temp range like my water loop sensor
does,changing offsets to match both sensors and got my led curve to coincide with my water curve.
users shouldn't have to work around like this as the farbwerk should be able to read the a6 sensors.
truthfully had i initially known this i would have stayed with my link and saved 700 dollars.

Montag, 30. November 2015, 07:11

You can transmit an temperatur sensor as Software temperature sensor to the farbwerk from the aquaero to the farbwerk.
* You have to connect the aquabus to the aquaero.
* You have to unchek that the from the aquaero used sensor is used by Service in the farbwerk (usb) settings

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015, 00:58

i appreciate all your time answering,i did connect a 3 pin to the aquabus but didn't help,i didn't get a 4 pin cable with any of my aquaero's so ill have to get one.
just for clarification does it matter if the aquabus cable is connected to the high or low connector,i have a 2nd aquaero slaved so i assume the farbwerk can connect to either aquaero and either aquabus.
thx

also can you tell me the fan pin assignment on the a6 ,i have a 40mm fan with a positive and ground wire i want to connect to one of the Aquaero fan headers
thx for everything.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (1. Dezember 2015, 03:55)

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015, 11:44

The aquabus low is disabled and can not be used for anything at the moment.

To be able to connect more than one device you will need a y-cable.

The pin assignment of all headers is explained in the manual. (page 9 for fan header)

Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2015, 00:22

i really appreciate you guys taking the time to help me figure this stuff out.
so all devices must use the high aquabus connection which is odd as my a5 is slaved to my a6 and works perfectly.
if im reading the manual right the “PWM 1/2” connection can be used to run a fan that only has a positive and ground,is this correct and can be voltage controlled?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (2. Dezember 2015, 00:26)

Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2015, 03:53

You can transmit an temperatur sensor as Software temperature sensor to the farbwerk from the aquaero to the farbwerk.
* You have to connect the aquabus to the aquaero.
* You have to unchek that the from the aquaero used sensor is used by Service in the farbwerk (usb) settings

[attach]5503[/attach]
Ok. So I understand this, can I use a physical temp sensor whether it be a air temp sensor or a water temp sensor to the AQ6 and than use the software and set it as a Software Temp Sensor and use that for control on LEDs?

Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2015, 09:03

More or less...

In the aquaero you have to select the sensor that should be transfered to the farbwerk in the outputs tab.

In the farbwerk you have to disable the option to use the Aqua Computer service for this forwarded sensor because otherwise you will have a conflict where two devices try to access the data.

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015, 01:21

shoggy can you tell me if im reading the manual right the “PWM 1/2” connection can be used to run a fan that only has a positive and ground,is this correct and can be voltage controlled?
if not what is these a connectors for?
thx

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015, 13:08

I assume you mean the aquaero. You can use a fan with these ports but it is not recommend.

These ports use a pulsed 12V signal - there is no voltage control which is also the problem when using it with fans. Some fans generate an annoying humming noise when they are controlled with that kind of signal.

The 2-pin PWM ports are ideal for LED strips for example.

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2015, 05:07

rather than begin a new thread i thought i would add it here
can the tacho header on the a6 accommodate rpm reading for the h100i rpm wire that connects to the m/b fan header to read pump rpm
.can the a6 fan header run a led rgb strip?
can i plug a a5,a a6 and a farbwerk to the same molex without issues?
would having the a5,a a6 and a farbwerk connected to both usb and high aquabus be advisable or problematic or whats the best way??
do i need to slave the as to the a6 BEFORE i connect the aquabus cable?

thx in advance.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (11. Dezember 2015, 05:17)

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2015, 06:41

can the tacho header on the a6 accommodate rpm reading for the h100i
No, thr RPM connector is a OUTPUT.
can the a6 fan header run a led rgb strip?
The output deliver a 0..12V Volatge. You can control a single color from a led strip. You can not mix different outputs to adjust a rgb strip.
can i plug a a5,a a6 and a farbwerk to the same molex without issues?
Yes.
do i need to slave the as to the a6 BEFORE
yes this is IMPORTANT! Do not connect both devices when the ae5 has the normal firmware.

Montag, 21. Dezember 2015, 02:21

would it do any harm to have a slaved A5 connected to the usb and high Aquabus at the same time?
also,i may have missed an answer to this but will an a5/6 header control and read rpm's from a 2 pin fan w/ ground/pos wire
thx

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (21. Dezember 2015, 04:19)

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2015, 03:53

bump for an answer to post 15
thx

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2015, 07:15

I would have though it was pretty self explanatory that a 2 pin fan has no RPM to read. Should be fine to control it as long as you only use power controlled.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (24. Dezember 2015, 07:17)

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2015, 18:45

well if it were so self explanatory,the question wouldn't been asked,the Aquaero works off 4 and 3 pin fans and the 3 pin do have a rpm signal and not knowing the aquaero i don't know if it is a concern
but thanks for the lack of help.

Freitag, 25. Dezember 2015, 14:25

Instead of using the Aquaero as the sender, so do you plug both into the motherboard with usb and use the Aquasuit as the controller.
Setting up software sensors for the Farbwerk is fairly easy, so you just need to find a way to get access to the sensor data from the Aquaero, which I belive is built in to the Aquasuit.

Freitag, 25. Dezember 2015, 21:52

would it do any harm to have a slaved A5 connected to the usb and high Aquabus at the same time?
also,i may have missed an answer to this but will an a5/6 header control and read rpm's from a 2 pin fan w/ ground/pos wire
thx

The USB connection would be useless because the slave firmware disables the USB interface. Well, you can have it connected but it will not do anything.