• 18.04.2024, 11:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 00:11

odd,i had good success with the link,very easy to use and diagnose
my biggest issue with the a6 and farbwerk is their individual meaning they cant be used together in the a6 which is rather dumb being their from the same family.

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 00:19

odd,i had good success with the link,very easy to use and diagnose
my biggest issue with the a6 and farbwerk is their individual meaning they cant be used together in the a6 which is rather dumb being their from the same family.
Sorry but I'm not catching it right. From seeing the demo video to speaking with AQ over the phone from Germany the other day tells me that the Farbwerk will work with the AQ 6 and the Suite software. This product and OS has many settings that no other product has in the market or at least, that I know of. I can see many users as my self getting lost in it but again, I won't be going into depth settings with it or at least as of yet. Its possible something is wrong with your unit, hardware or connection.

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 00:23

no,ive been told on here the a6 cant be used to control the farbwerk thermals,even in the farbwerk only aida64 sensors are seen and not the a6's
its the same on both my builds

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 00:32

no,ive been told on here the a6 cant be used to control the farbwerk thermals,even in the farbwerk only aida64 sensors are seen and not the a6's
its the same on both my builds
When you say thermals, you mean the temp probe headers on the farbwerk won't work with the AQ or the Suite? If that is the case, can the temps be connected to the AQ 6 and than have the LEDs involved or will the LEDs only work on temp probes plugged into the farbwerk and nothing else?

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 00:37

the probes from the farbwerk only are read by the farbwerk or aida64 and not the a6 software
not sure how you mean to connect the farbwerk probes to the a6

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 00:51

the probes from the farbwerk only are read by the farbwerk or aida64 and not the a6 software
not sure how you mean to connect the farbwerk probes to the a6

I mean, connecting the temp probes to the AQ 6 instead of the Farbwerk and than make it work with the LEDs via AQ Suite.

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 00:56

this takes the farbwerk out of the loop,the a6 does not see the farwerk and vice versa.

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 06:27

this takes the farbwerk out of the loop,the a6 does not see the farwerk and vice versa.
So than, how are the LEDs controlled? Just by temp probes connected to the Farbwerk?

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 15:13

yes from the farbwerk sensors only
which gives different increment of temp differences from the a6,which makes color changes different from the a6 sensor.

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 19:09

yes from the farbwerk sensors only
which gives different increment of temp differences from the a6,which makes color changes different from the a6 sensor.
From my understanding after reading some of the farbwerk manual that you can use the temp probes off the AQ6 via AquaSuite. I mean you use the software to control the LEDs too as seen.

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 19:56

yes but from what ive seen,in order to tie a led from the farbwerk to a a6 sensor,the farbwerk needs to see it but it only sees sensors from aida64 and doesnt see the a6
i bought this thinking i could use a sensor in the a6 to control my temps[which i can] and use the same sensor for my farbwerk so the scaling would be the same but it doesn't work like this.
only way i see of possibly getting the same readings from the a6 sensor and farbwerk is solder a farbwerk thermal into an a6 thermal which shouldn't be like this.
and how dumb is it that multiple farbwerk profiles cant be saved,even the low teck link allowed this

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (29. November 2015, 20:00)

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 20:48

yes but from what ive seen,in order to tie a led from the farbwerk to a a6 sensor,the farbwerk needs to see it but it only sees sensors from aida64 and doesnt see the a6
i bought this thinking i could use a sensor in the a6 to control my temps[which i can] and use the same sensor for my farbwerk so the scaling would be the same but it doesn't work like this.
only way i see of possibly getting the same readings from the a6 sensor and farbwerk is solder a farbwerk thermal into an a6 thermal which shouldn't be like this.
and how dumb is it that multiple farbwerk profiles cant be saved,even the low teck link allowed this
Ok. This sounds more troubling. I'll have to get a hold of Aqua on the phone again and see what they say. This isn't adding up or making sense for that matter.

Sonntag, 29. November 2015, 21:06

I ask the same q here and got this answer
farbwerk help?

but do post back with what you find
also ask if future software will allow for multiple profiles to be saved in the farbwerk