• 24.04.2024, 19:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

JorisS

Fan speed vs water temp - HOW ?!

Freitag, 16. November 2007, 20:48

Hey,

now after several weeks of ownership of my Aquaduct 360XT, this issue is starting to piss me off;

I've been trying to get some kind of relation between the water temperature in my system and the fan speed of the Aquaduct. However, it seems that the only 2 'options' I have are

a) minimum power %
b) full power

I've coupled the fans to 'water in' sensor (or so I believe). I've tried adjusting the settings in the tab shown here:

Screenshot

If I lower the Max limit, nothing happens. Unless it's below the current water in, then the fans pop to 100%. How do I get some kind of linear or progressive response?

The help is only in German and on top of that seems to show images of an older version of the software, which aren't matching the current options and windows.

Can somebody guide me in some steps? I simply want the fan speed to adjust between a water temp range of, say, 22.5-32.5 degrees. It never comes below and should never come above, so larger interval is meaningless?

Re: Fan speed vs water temp - HOW ?!

Samstag, 17. November 2007, 14:32

Go to Sensor:

There and down under Limits you can make the points for the Water Temp.

Then go to Fans:

Adjust the fan to the sensor and down there use it to define the minimum speed the fan should be running at.

Clear?

JorisS

Samstag, 17. November 2007, 15:46

Clear in a way that that's exactly what I've been trying all along. But I either get full power, or 'minimum power (%)'. Never do I get some kind of response where the fan speed is somewhere in between those 2 extremes. ???

Although now I notice that my 'Fan mode' was set to 'Adjust to temperature'. Perhaps that was the problem?

Samstag, 17. November 2007, 15:50

Adjust linearly is the way to go.
Then the fans speeds up slowly when the water goes up.

divve

Samstag, 17. November 2007, 16:13

Try setting your Controller Factor to 5 or so. The higher you set it the more abrupt the fans will respond to temp changes. Set hysteresis to 0 for now and a temp difference between the Reference and Max limit of 2-3 degrees.

JorisS

Samstag, 17. November 2007, 23:16

Thanks for the help!