• 16.04.2024, 23:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Regarding the Farbwerk

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 07:14

Once I get the farbwerk, do I need to connect it to the USB header on the MB or can I just connect it with the 3-pin aquabus cable that comes with the AQ6 to its Aquabus High header and than set it up in the Aquasuite 2015?

What are the processes to setup the Farbwerk in the AQ Software?

As for the temp probes, is there a + and - that needs to be connected a certain way to the temp probe headers on the AQ6 or Farbwerk?

Do I need to connect the temp probes (air & water) to the farbwerk or can I use the AQ6 for that to sometimes use the LEDs based on temp changes?

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 09:08

If you want to control it via aquabus you have to connect it via USB first and change the mode for each channel. It must be set to allow an external control (aquabus). Please note the configuration possibilities of the aquabus are limited. For example you can not set any effects.

The temperature sensors have no given polarity. You can plug them in both ways.

It is possible to forward the sensor values from the aquaero to the farbwerk. If you use the aquabus connection you have access anyway because the aquaero will control the farbwerk in this case.

Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015, 01:19

If you want to control it via aquabus you have to connect it via USB first and change the mode for each channel. It must be set to allow an external control (aquabus). Please note the configuration possibilities of the aquabus are limited. For example you can not set any effects.
Care to explain in more specifics on what you mean by this. If you can, give us images and step by step would be greatly appreciated.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (5. Dezember 2015, 01:20)

Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015, 03:19

Care to explain in more specifics on what you mean by this. If you can, give us images and step by step would be greatly appreciated.
read this,,helps alot
http://www.namsreviewsandguides.co.uk/

Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015, 04:26

read this,,helps alot
http://www.namsreviewsandguides.co.uk/

The farbwerk isn't listed and the information is fairly old as the software has been updated many times since. Would rather get current steps with the current software otherwise you could be wasting hours trying to figure things out which could result in a dead end.

Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015, 05:24

if you go into farbwerk from the a6 side menu box,click farbwerk ,then sensors,then software sensors,theres 4 sensors,select data source and from there aida 64 or hwinfo shows up to select from their sensors
a6 does not show so it cant be used which imop defeats being able to select the water sensor i use in a6 which is primarily what i need.
or you can click to add a new sensor and farbwerk,a6,hwinfo and aida 64 shows up to set data source

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (5. Dezember 2015, 05:27)

Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015, 06:38

if you go into farbwerk from the a6 side menu box,click farbwerk ,then sensors,then software sensors,theres 4 sensors,select data source and from there aida 64 or hwinfo shows up to select from their sensors
a6 does not show so it cant be used which imop defeats being able to select the water sensor i use in a6 which is primarily what i need.
or you can click to add a new sensor and farbwerk,a6,hwinfo and aida 64 shows up to set data source
Thank you for your response.

So I've read that the only temp sensors are the sensors off of 3rd party software like HW and AIDA that the AQ suite can read and go based off of for the LEDs? Is this correct? So what can we do with the air and water temp sensors we plug into them? They're there just for monitoring reasons only?

What if we were to connect those temp probles to the Farbwerk. Would that work or its only through the 3rd party software which is based on the core temps of your rig and not your water cooling via temp probes?

Samstag, 5. Dezember 2015, 07:00

from what i understand,in order to control the farbwerk leds ,the aida64 or hwinfo must be used or from the farbwerk sensors but my issue appears to be the same as yours,which is,
im using a thermal sensor connected to the a6 to control my water temp and to synch my leds this a6 sensor needs to also be used for a farbwerk leds,which it cannot do.
if i use hwinfo,aida64 or a thermal from the farbwerk to try to match the sensor used in my a6 then the temps do not sync that well.
i was told a virtual sensor could be set up to do this but haven't had time to figure it out yet.
if all else fails then im going to tie a thermal from the farbwerk into the thermal i use on the a6 to control my water temp so the farbwerk can read from the a6 sensor to get the same readings to be sent to the farbwerk thermal which i feel has to work.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (5. Dezember 2015, 07:04)