• 19.04.2024, 21:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Pump Works with the aquaero 6?

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 10:58

Good day
I want to purchase the aquaero 6 but have some questions
(1)

will the EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Pump Works with the aquaero 6?
must i connect the molex to the PSU and the pwm fan header to the pwm fan 1 output from the aquaero 6?
and is it controllable via the software ore must i purchase a Dp pump with aquabus from aqua

(2) will the aquero 6 generate a PWM signal that i can connect too the MoBO pwm CPU Fan header, to avoid alarm during post boot?

Kind regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MusleHans« (4. Dezember 2015, 11:35)

RE: EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Pump Works with the aquaero 6?

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 16:35

A quick search would have given you most of your answers.

Good day
I want to purchase the aquaero 6 but have some questions
(1)

will the EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Pump Works with the aquaero 6?

Yes

must i connect the molex to the PSU and the pwm fan header to the pwm fan 1 output from the aquaero 6?
and is it controllable via the software ore must i purchase a Dp pump with aquabus from aqua

You can do that, or you can take power off the Aquaero as well. I run two DDC pumps this way.

(2) will the aquero 6 generate a PWM signal that i can connect too the MoBO pwm CPU Fan header, to avoid alarm during post boot? Kind regards

Just disable the alarm.

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 17:15

Thanks
what cable are you using to power the DCC pump directly from the aquaero 6? there is now a molex voor PSU and fan cable for fan header,

RE: EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Pump Works with the aquaero 6?

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 20:27

(2) will the aquero 6 generate a PWM signal that i can connect too the MoBO pwm CPU Fan header, to avoid alarm during post boot?

Kind regards

Yes, the RPM signal.

From the aquaero manual:

Zitat

4.7. Connector „RPM/Tacho“
Depending on configuration, the aquaero 5/6 can generate a speed signal
which is available for processing through this connector. This speed signal
can for example be configured to cease function upon alarm events and
thereby relay the alarm status to a fan connector of your motherboard. Func-
tionality of the speed signal can be configured using the menu entries
“Alarm” and “Timer”. For details on how to configure your motherboard to
process the speed signal, please refer to the manual of your motherboard.
rpm.jpg

Freitag, 11. Dezember 2015, 13:13

Thanks
what cable are you using to power the DCC pump directly from the aquaero 6? there is now a molex voor PSU and fan cable for fan header,

Sorry for the delay. I modded mine to remove the molex and run the power into a 4-pin fan plug. Each pump is on its own header and grouped to be controlled simultaneously.