• 28.04.2024, 16:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sp_i_ke

Aquastream XT or D5

Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015, 13:52

What are the differences between the two? Which one is better for my Situation (2 EK full MoBo blocks, 2 EK GPU blocks and 4 Hardwarelabs Radiators). Will use an Aquaero 6 to power everything.

Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015, 14:14

The D5 allows for an integrated D5 pump in the base. The XT does not...you need an external pump. Which one is better depends on how you want to physically setup your stuff.

And how/why do you have two full board blocks?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Railgun« (15. Dezember 2015, 14:17)

Sp_i_ke

Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015, 14:28

I can't believe the only difference is the way they can be mounted. Which of the Pumps is more powerful? Which is more silent? ....

My server and desktop bunk together in the same Case (HAF stacker) and I will build one custom loop to cool both systems.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Sp_i_ke« (15. Dezember 2015, 15:57)

RE: Aquastream XT or D5

Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015, 21:42

What are the differences between the two? Which one is better for my Situation (2 EK full MoBo blocks, 2 EK GPU blocks and 4 Hardwarelabs Radiators). Will use an Aquaero 6 to power everything.

The aquastream xt is an eheim pump at heart.

I believe the aquastream is quiter than the D5, but the D5 has better head pressure and volume... but neither has a huge advantage over the other.
The D5 is the more common choice for PC cooling loops.
Both have integrated reservoirs available.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (15. Dezember 2015, 21:43)

Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015, 22:20

Holy crap I misread the OP. My bad. I read it as aqualis XT, not aquastream.