• 16.04.2024, 22:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

another farbwerk q

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2015, 02:44

following suggestions i got a 4pin aquabus cable and y splitter and now i can view the farbwerk listed in the ''outputs'',i can also use sensors from the aquasuite,however i see no way now to change the led settings to change
how is this done now?

edit
i set it according to below pic but the farbwerk still uses the farbwek sensow,i also set it in farbwerk to aqubus external and no luck

https://forum.aquacomputer.de/index.php?…il=1&embedded=1

in retrospect surely it would seem logical users would use the farbwerk with the aquaero so why must users guess at the setup and then have to resort to posting on a forum and waiting for help,wouldnt documentation be more plausible?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (27. Dezember 2015, 04:49)

RE: another farbwerk q

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2015, 14:01

in retrospect surely it would seem logical users would use the farbwerk with the aquaero so why must users guess at the setup and then have to resort to posting on a forum and waiting for help,wouldnt documentation be more plausible?

Really?

It's very logical. I didn't have to guess. Did you set the farbwerk to be controlled by an external source?

In the drop down on each output, the third option from the bottom...

While I appreciate some documentation is lacking, it's not that difficult.

This needs to be connected via USB to change. For the record, I have both USB and AB connected to change whatever, whenever.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Railgun« (27. Dezember 2015, 14:04)

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2015, 17:41

yes it would appear easy but somethings amiss
its hooked high aqubus
led curve is set in the farbwerk
trigger sensor is set
external source,aquarus ect is selected in farbwerk
then in outputs when i switch to direct sensor to farbwerk,the colors turn off,no reaction to temp

Montag, 28. Dezember 2015, 13:16

Give me a screenshot of your farbwerk config and the relevant configuration of the aquaero.

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2015, 00:28

railgun
I have both usb and high aquabus connected
i went in the farbwerk and set up my led curve

i then changed the farbwerk 3rd up aquabus/bluetooth

i then went to aquasuite and set sensor 8 in the aquasuite as the trigger and checked output to farbwerk

as soon as i click the output to farbwerk,the leds go out and no load change
let me know if more info is needed

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (29. Dezember 2015, 00:33)

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2015, 01:15

Have you tried this.....

- Aquaero's "Outputs Tab" and option "Use outputs from each device" for each channel.

- Than go to the Aquaero's "Controllers Tab" and create each channel individually that way and base it on the "Control from sensor" mode, which means you could add any physical air/water temp sensor or software sensor to it.

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2015, 02:08

yes ive tried every possible combo there but reaction at all.
odd tho i can control things thru the farbwerk so it must be working.

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2015, 08:01

yes ive tried every possible combo there but reaction at all.
odd tho i can control things thru the farbwerk so it must be working.
That's telling me you haven't given custody to the AQ 6 yet.

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2015, 11:15

This is the issue you're having...

You're telling the farbwerk to be controlled by an external device

Your telling that external device to send data to the farbwerk

You're essentially doing this... >-< ...that's not going to work.

Once you tell the farbwerk to be controlled externally, your LED controller within the Aquaero will have what you need. I think you're trying to have the farbwerk do what the aquaero can do.

LED.jpg

However, I do see an issue where I don't see the sensor that you redirect show up in the farbwerk. Maybe this isn't an issue, but I would think if the option were there...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Railgun« (29. Dezember 2015, 11:17)

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2015, 17:54

railgun,makes sense but im sure iv'e tried every possibility,ill check again later
so once i change the farbwerk to be controlled by an external device i should be able to make changes to the led curve in the a6?,,as i dont see in my a6 what you've shown in your pic.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (29. Dezember 2015, 17:56)

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2015, 19:35

I must agree with the OP. I set up my Aquaero over the summer and found the user manual to be full of technical information but absolutely nothing of value to the end user; pinouts are great but a basic step by step process is completely missing.

The problem with this is that although alot of the process can be guessed at, that relies on making assumptions, assumptions being made by someone who should not be considered an expert on the product. That was fine for the aquaero for me because it worked more or less first time, and there is lots of how-to's made by the community.

Currently however Im in the position of having added a Farbwerk to my system and have wasted half a day troubleshooting. I assume ive probably installed it correctly but something isnt working so have I? Guesswork.

There are no instructions at all on how to connect AQ LED's with an AQ connector to the farbwork, just an arrow Im assuming points to the arrow on the board and a complete guess at the way to clip the connector to the LED strip.

So far still trying to figure out what Im doing wrong.

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2015, 20:01

railgun,makes sense but im sure iv'e tried every possibility,ill check again later
so once i change the farbwerk to be controlled by an external device i should be able to make changes to the led curve in the a6?,,as i dont see in my a6 what you've shown in your pic.
Make sure you select Use outputs from this device

config.jpg

Then, back in the LED section for the controllers, when you add them off the right side, they should be there. In my case, I named them Right, Left, etc, simply to tell me what's what. Then you control them in a similar fashion as you would within the farbwerk itself. The only issue is fast moving color changes are not smooth. I've mentioned this in a previous thread some time ago. Else, for what you're probably doing, it's fine.

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015, 00:34

ive spent countless hours on the farbwerk,much more than the a5/a6 together but going by your post
i was up and running within 10 minutes!!
its amazing how the simplest thing can be so confusing
Railgun thank you for all your help,its most appreciated.

edit
while 1 question gets answered another pops up
on my next build ill have 4 channels for the leds ,along with the single rgg led that connects to the a6,my question is while toying with the success provided by railgun,the a6 only lets me run 4 led controllers which wont allow me to set up the a6 rgb led.
any ideas?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (30. Dezember 2015, 03:52)

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015, 03:54

I had this same issue. You'll have to add the single "Red, Green, Blue" LED that only plugs into the AQ 6 and add that profile to the existing 4 channels from your farbwerk. I couldn't figure out a way to add its own preset unfortunately.

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015, 04:10

i think i should be able to run one of the led channels from the farbwerk which will free up one from the a6.

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015, 04:12

Ah yes. If I'm not mistaken, I believe you can do that also.

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015, 04:30

in outputs/this device-this controls the a6 rgb .

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015, 15:56

Actually, once you give authority to the AQ 6 to take control, the Farbwerk is out of commission and is just there to power things and listen to the AQ 6. 4 channels only in Aquasuite but if you have that extra single LED from the AQ 6, you'll have to add it to the existing 4 channels of the farbwerk as I have. They won't for some reason give you a separate channel for that single LED.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (31. Dezember 2015, 15:58)

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015, 16:50

What version are you using? Because...

Top is the controller for the farbwerk, bottom is the built in LED...

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015, 17:13

That's exactly what mine looks like. I use Aquasuite 2015-9. I have a feeling the OP might have a older version.