• 20.04.2024, 04:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Farbwerk tips on how to

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 01:05

ive been playing with the farby and my biggest complaint was being unable to set multiple profiles for rgb schemes,until i realized the 4 fan profiles can be also used to store
different farbwerk profiles also.

another tweak i found was being able to use a fan curve for an led which is helpful if a particular led color just doesn't get color saturation or duration thats wanted.

another consideration when changing profiles,it doesn't keep other configurations such as the information,time ect and these settings need to be saved to the profile that was changed to.
basically each profile has to be fully set up.
thought maybe this could help others.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (3. Januar 2016, 15:43)

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 09:06

Thank you for the useful information barfly.

I've always thought it would be useful if aquacomputer stickied some user posts or if somebody even made a FAQ and aquacomputer made a stickie of it. It would help immensely, as their official documentation is definitely getting better, but the products are quite complex.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Farbwerk Sticky

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 12:59

I agree,last month when I bought my farbwerks,the info was virtually non-existent ,there was just no where to search/find the how to with the farbwerk.
In fact it appears Ive ask more than anyone regarding the Farbwerk 8|

Lets sticky this so we can compile what we learn on the Farbwerk.! :!:

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 23:26

I recently install the Farbwork love it
but have some tips
set the output color to blue and make sure you test those connections before building into your system.
Only when the connection is 100% blue will light up, otherwise it will remain green / red.

Hope this is helpful
Kind regards

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 23:46

Are you using the Farbwerk with an Aquaero to use those profiles or did I miss anything? 8|
I am running it stand-alone at the moment and kinda miss the option to switch all LEDs off without changing the actual config.

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 00:56

Are you using the Farbwerk with an Aquaero to use those profiles or did I miss anything? 8|
I am running it stand-alone at the moment and kinda miss the option to switch all LEDs off without changing the actual config.
yes using the aquaero to control the farbwerk
i made a couple threads regarding how to do this but if you need help,please post back.

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 01:03

Yes, that would be nice :)
In 1st place: are Farbwerk and Aquaero connected via aquabus with each other so that this will work?

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 03:29

yes and only by using the high aquabus connection,set the farbwerk channels to be controlled by external device,then use aquasuite to control the farbwerk.

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 06:26

Oh okay, didn't kniw thats possible :D so thats the difference between high and low aquabus xD
And then the Farbwerk does not need an USB connection cause U can control everything via the aquaero right? :)

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 08:30

Yes, but the aquabus will not give you the same features as the USB connection. For example those effect curves for the brightness are not possible.

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 09:01

Okay, I am nit using those either. The only feature that I need to control is to set the temps for the channels and so.
Thanks for help you two :)
But I can't control it via USB when its set to work via Aquabus right?

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 09:55

Right, controlling it through bot interfaces at the same time is not possible since it would also cause a conflict. While the USB says shine green, the aquabus could say shine red ;)

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 11:56

Okay, thanks for the information :)

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 14:17

I have connected the Farbwerk via USB, i also have the aquaero 6 xt, but use the USB with the NZXT USB extender, work flawless

When cutting the LED strips, make sure you leave the hole copper strip ( do not cut it in two pieces ) otherwise the connection to the cables where the LED strip suppose to fit in is not reliable.