• 16.04.2024, 06:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Log Data save

Montag, 4. Januar 2016, 21:58

I know the Overview pages can be saved, and since the last aquasuite update the aquaero profiles can be saved, but are the aquasuite Data log settings saved anywhere? If so, where, so that I may back it up
logsave.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (4. Januar 2016, 21:59)

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016, 11:19

I poked around a bit and couldn't find anything relevant. I assumed you did the same.

Perhaps its saved with the profile itself? Only way to see is to wipe and re-import a saved profile...assuming you've not done that already.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016, 11:51

I think you need to go to Data Log, Automatic Data Exports and ADD a saved location if you haven't.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016, 13:11

I poked around a bit and couldn't find anything relevant. I assumed you did the same.

Perhaps its saved with the profile itself? Only way to see is to wipe and re-import a saved profile...assuming you've not done that already.
Sleuthing around a bit more, it looks like the Data Log Setting and Analyze Data chart information is held in C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\aquasuite_db.database.
At least I see the Data Log title and the Analyze Data saved chart names in the database.

I think you need to go to Data Log, Automatic Data Exports and ADD a saved location if you haven't.
I believe that function is for exporting data, not saving the setups.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016, 13:59

Sleuthing around a bit more, it looks like the Data Log Setting and Analyze Data chart information is held in C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\aquasuite_db.database.
At least I see the Data Log title and the Analyze Data saved chart names in the database.

I believe that function is for exporting data, not saving the setups.
Oh. Yeah, saving the configuration is under systems and than settings and profiles.

Exporting in the software is another term for save as.