• 27.04.2024, 05:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero lag

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2016, 03:08

does anyone have any idea why the aquaero would lag between saving a profile and locking a profile?
at first i thought it was just my computer but with the same components in another build,that one also does it.
also when all the fans kick on the a6 screen will do like a reboot where the gauges disappear and then come back.ive tried raising the program process level but didn't help.
i just tried locking a profile and it took 8 seconds which is totally unacceptable.
any ideas?

ok,if i set the i/o priority from low to normal the lag is fully gone but a reboot sets it back
any ideas on a permanent fix?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (12. Januar 2016, 03:46)

RE: Aquaero lag

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2016, 16:24

does anyone have any idea why the aquaero would lag between saving a profile and locking a profile?
at first i thought it was just my computer but with the same components in another build,that one also does it.
also when all the fans kick on the a6 screen will do like a reboot where the gauges disappear and then come back.ive tried raising the program process level but didn't help.
i just tried locking a profile and it took 8 seconds which is totally unacceptable.
any ideas?

ok,if i set the i/o priority from low to normal the lag is fully gone but a reboot sets it back
any ideas on a permanent fix?

I have seen the lag also, and I believe it is because aquasuite finishes the write/read function before continuing. I haven't seen 8 seconds, but a couple seconds, yes.

Are you using a third party data provider for Aqua Computer Service (HWiNFO/AIDA64)? I have noticed some screen flashing, particularly at startup, when HWiNFO is detecting and loading the various sensors.

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2016, 17:51

its roughly 8 seconds every time,cant be a taxed cpu as this is a 4960
changing i/o priority from below normal to normal fixes it so it must be a software issue.

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016, 02:44

bump for a solution.