• 27.04.2024, 22:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite 2015 and mouse problem...

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2016, 23:39

Hi,

I just buy Aquaero 6 Pro.

I have a big problem with Aquasuite 2015.

When I open Aquasuite there is a terrible mouse lag. The windows arrow is uncontrollable.

Although aquasuite is open, the mouse works fine in other programs.

My system:

I7 5930K
Sabertooth X99
4x4GB DDR 4 2666
GeForce 980 SLI
Sound Blaster Z
Mouse Razer DeathAdder
Keyboard Logitech G110

S.O. Windows 10 Pro x64

I use Razer Synapse for my deathadder.

The keyboard work fine to write in aquasuite.

I tried without success:

- another mouse logitech
- close razer synapse
- aquasuite run as administrator
- test aquasuite 2014
- disconnect the Aquaero 6 pro USB
- re-install aquasuite 2015

Can someone help me?

Freitag, 22. Januar 2016, 02:45

you can go into your task monitor and raise your aquasuite.ext I/o priority from low to normal and this should fix the lag,however once you reboot it will revert back to low.
downloading a program called ''prio''will keep this process saved for you.

Freitag, 22. Januar 2016, 09:44

Hi,

The priority of aquasuite.exe is already normal. I tried to lift up to "real time" but the problem remains :(

Freitag, 22. Januar 2016, 15:47

OK, for all with the same problem.

This problem is related to NVIDIA G-Sync

if you set the G-Sync only for full screen aquasuite works well. But if you set the G-sync for full screen AND window aquasuite have mouse lag problem.

bye.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Legolas84« (22. Januar 2016, 19:27)

Freitag, 22. Januar 2016, 19:27

UPDATE previous post

Freitag, 22. Januar 2016, 22:03

Hi,

The priority of aquasuite.exe is already normal. I tried to lift up to "real time" but the problem remains :(
the ''cpu priority is always set to normal but the i/o priority is set to below normal but setting this process to normal cured my lag,along with an 8 second delay between clicks.

Samstag, 23. Januar 2016, 11:25

Where to find the setting for I / O?

However, what I wrote above solve the problem :)