• 25.04.2024, 03:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

laing pump stop working

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 11:55

Hello,
i have buyed a new Acquero 6 XT. It work well.
I have connected a Laing DCC pump 18W to Fan1 header with PWM at 40%. The pump run at 660-700 rpm and it is quiet and cold.
Sometimes I see that the RMP go to zero for a few seconds, then pump restart a high speed and readjusts to the correct speed in 1 or 2 seconds.
I checked aquiasuite but there is no RPM graphic. The voltage graphics seems to te correct, a horizzontal line to 11.9V. Fan amplifier 1 is 26 degree, so no temperature problem.
How can i check it the problem is the pump or the acquero ?
Thank you

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 12:09

Are we talking about a PWM DDC or a Voltage controlled?

700 rpm is excessively low speed for a water pump like the DDC so if that is correct something isn't quite right.

Some pictures and screenshots always help.

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 12:33

Thank you for reply.
Laing DCC-1plus T 12V 18W. The pcb was broken, i replaced it with this one : http://www.diyinhk.com/shop/ddc-pump/41-…red-mcp355.html
Now the pump is PWM and it seems to work good.
The controller of aquasuite is set to PWM.

I have created a new controller for FAN1 with preset value at 40%, so the pump run at 12V with 40% PWM.

Max pump speed at 100% PWM - 4500rpm
Pump speed at 40% PWM - 750rpm

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 04:19

Oh OK that would explain it then. The standard DDC don't spin that slowly.

I would have to guess that the pump now has a very truncated PWM response curve (even more than the standard is) so that 40% PWM must be close to the absolute lowest speed and the pump is for some reason cutting out, the Aquaero detects that and applies full power to get it spinning again.

Maybe try just running a higher min PWM

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 21:36

For example, the lowest speed I reached with my PWM Laing DDC is around 1270 rpm. Fortunately, if you try to put a 0V signal, it leads to full speed and then, to a check to do because 4500 rpm is audible.