• 28.04.2024, 16:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Cenedd

Aquaero 6 controlling 4 Amp Delta PWM fan...?

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016, 16:21

I've got some 4 amp Delta PWM fans that are far too noisy at full speed but I'm hoping they could work quite well if controlled. I know they draw far too much power to be just plugged directly into the Aquaero 6 fan header so I've tried running power from a molex and PWM and tacho to the fan header. With just power attached, the fan runs at full speed and tries to take off down the desk. With the fan header attached as well, it stops...even with the fan set to 100% and PWM mode. Does the Aquaero need more than just two pins connected before it will work or am I doing something else wrong?

Delta wiring is - as far as I can tell:

Black : Ground - attached to molex (black)
Red : 12V - attached to molex (yellow +12V)
Yellow: Tacho - attached to Aquaero fan header pin 3
Blue : PWM - attached to Aquaero fan header pin 4

Many thanks,

Gareth

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016, 07:51

2 wires gives power, 2 gives signal.
Thats how all PWM fans should work.