• 16.04.2024, 19:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquasuite 2016-4

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016, 15:34

New year - new aquasuite. You can download the latest aquasuite now.

Changelog for aquasuite software 2016-3 to 2016-4
  • Bugfix: sporadic crash of the Aqua Computer service
  • Bugfix: aquasuite crash with wrong chart configurations
  • Bugfix: several problems with AIDA64 Plugin
Firmware 2008 for aquaduct
  • Bugfix: Touch controller does not work correctly (fix for firmware 2007)

- - - older versions - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Changelog for aquasuite Software 2016-2 to 2016-3
  • Bugfix: Scaling problem with carts on the overview pages
  • Bugfix: aquasuite crash with wrong chart configuration
  • Bugfix: Data logger can detect disconnected devices now
  • Bugfix: Position of the aquasuite window has been changed for multi-monitor setups
  • Bugfix: Wrong handling of disconnected software sensors

• New: Service will only try to read data from programs that are running
  • New: RPM value of D5-USB pump is displayed in the settings
Firmware 1003 for aquastream ULTIMATE
  • Bugfix: Alarm evaluation for flow sensor ignores alarm limits
Firmware 2007 for aquaero 5/6 aquaduct
  • Bugfix: Transfer of aquastream ULTIMATE temperature values via aquabus
  • Bugfix: Power on/off via infrarot
  • Bugfix: Overview screen of D5-USB via aquabus shows no data

• New: aquabus can bet set to a compatibility mode if the connection runs unstable

Changelog für die aquasuite Software 2016-1.1 to 2016-2
  • Bugfix: some text corrections and changes

Changelog für die aquasuite Software 2016-1 to 2016-1.1
  • Bugfix: aquabus ID numbers of aquastream ULTIMATE and aquaero slave were overlapping

Changelog for aquasuite 2015-9 to 2016-1
  • Bugfix: Wrong processing of decimal point in the shared memory data from AIDA64
  • Bugfix: Some glitches in the graphics
  • Bugfix: it is no longer possible to move the entire aquasuite window outside the desktop area
  • Bugfix: Wrong behavior of the RPM settings in the configuration page of the aquastream XT pump

• New: New overview pages for all devices
  • New: Support for the aquastream ULTIMATE
  • New: The Aqua Computer D5 USB pump is integrated to the aquaeros on-screen menu now

Firmware 2006 for aquaero and aquaduct
  • Bugfix: Some values were not displayed correctly
  • Bugfix: Problems with the integration of external fan channels
  • Bugfix: Stability improvements
  • Bugfix: Problem with the accuracy of the real time clock module

• New: Improved filter algorithm for temperature measurements

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016, 18:22

i installed the software but lost my a5 slave,how do i get it back?

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016, 21:05

Installed aquasuite 2016-1 & updated the aquaero firmware to 2005.

The installation saved a current copy of the aquaero profile before updating, but did not reload the profile after the update.
I had to manually reload the saved profile.
No other issues atm.

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016, 23:03

Yup!!!!.... Update went all well for me so far with no issues to report yet :)..... Also am quite liking the new look e.t.c.... Nice One :thumbsup: .....
Nam......

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 00:45

Installed aquasuite 2016-1 & updated the aquaero firmware to 2005.

The installation saved a current copy of the aquaero profile before updating, but did not reload the profile after the update.
No other issues atm.
yeah same for me
im just hoping im not told i need to reconnect the usb and reflash the slave which would be a pain.

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 01:20

im having serious doubts with this s/w version
my slave doesn't show now
my profiles are gone and making a new trigger and it shows up blank
my existing thermal got renamed to ''dummy thermal''
then the usb crashed forcing a reboot
no a happy camper

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 07:55

Zitat

the problem is sloved now. a new fixed version is online. It was a conflic in the aquabus address assigment.
The new firmware for the aquaero is 2006

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 08:48

This is a normal behavior and not different from previous versions. Unfortunately it would be quite complicated to load it automatically but we will change the message box to make the user aware that he can easily reload the profile from the system tab.

@barfly: which temperature sensor exactly does not work anymore?

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 12:54

This is a normal behavior and not different from previous versions. Unfortunately it would be quite complicated to load it automatically but we will change the message box to make the user aware that he can easily reload the profile from the system tab.

Though it's really a non issue, couldn't you just call the file from where it was saved? I hadn't looked to see what the file name is, but if it's generic, then that's easy. If it's something specific with a date/time stamp, make it generic instead. If it can't find it, then a simple message saying can't load profile xxxxx.ext and be done with it.

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 13:33

?(

It is just the latest backup that you can select from the settings and profile menu in the system tab? They are sorted by date and time.

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 14:02

update works flawless.
i had some minor issues with 2015-9 when the system was shutdown sometimes did not turn off. ( once out of 10 shutdowns)
These issues are also solved with this update.

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 14:37

Updated to aquasuite 2016-1.1 & aquaero firmwarte 2006.

- aquasuite windows service defaults to off at installation.

- It would be helpful if the "Backup was created" message reflected the installation language selection.

- The update box in the lower left requires updating.

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 15:16

Service works fine for me and is enabled with a fresh installation (no aquasuite installed before).

The translation mistake in this window is already know and fixed.

We never update the info box directly because this way we do not have to handle hundreds of e-mails if there would be a serious bug. It is always done a bit later when there are no serious problems.

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 17:13

?(

It is just the latest backup that you can select from the settings and profile menu in the system tab? They are sorted by date and time.

I meant the ability to automatically load the configuration file at the completion of a FW upgrade.

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 17:50

Zitat

the problem is sloved now. a new fixed version is online. It was a conflic in the aquabus address assigment.
where?.the site only shows the initial software

Akuma_Gekido

unregistriert

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 18:36

Zitat

It's the firmware that's had the update. Look in the settings tab in aquasuite to see if it has a notification.

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 18:56

Zitat

The file is already the updated one. Sebastian forgot to edit the version number in title which I have done now ;)

Freitag, 29. Januar 2016, 23:53

well my slave stopped working with the software and only the farbwerk is showing in the aquabus devices so somethings messed up.

Samstag, 30. Januar 2016, 09:04

well my slave stopped working with the software and only the farbwerk is showing in the aquabus devices so somethings messed up.
Download the aquasuite again and install this NEW version.

Samstag, 30. Januar 2016, 18:49

I did 3 times,i ended up disconnecting the aquabus from the slave and having only one usb cable,i connected it to the slave,booted up,i had no a6 of course but it also didn't show the slave so i reconnected things as supposed to be,booted up and then the slave now shows.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (30. Januar 2016, 18:52)