• 18.04.2024, 09:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How to send d5 usb pump rpm signal to cpu fan header ?

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016, 16:32

Hello.

Are there any way to send correct pump rpm value to cpu fan header of the motherboard? Using 3pin alarm header of the pump gives wrong rpm signal.
Here's screenshot: on top is the correct pump rpm and on the bot is rpm sent from alarm header of the pump to cpu fan header:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Aurosonic« (28. Januar 2016, 16:42)

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016, 16:57

The alarm header only sends a static tacho signal as long as the electronic says the pump is OK. So it is just a "I am alive" signal and can not show the real speed.

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2016, 17:23

The alarm header only sends a static tacho signal as long as the electronic says the pump is OK. So it is just a "I am alive" signal and can not show the real speed.

Yeah, i've figured it :) But are there any way to send real pump rpm to cpu fan header? I need this to make my Asus Front Base show realtime pump speed which it reads from cpu fan header. I know pump rpm signal goes through aquabus and usb cables which uses their own signal protocol.

Pilo

Montag, 1. Februar 2016, 05:11

Does the normal/analog D5 or D5 PWM from Aqua Computer generate a real tacho signal?, because it's another analog PCB and not the digital mps circuit board, right? Is this analog RPM signal still accessible/present in the D5 Aquabus/USB pump mechanic and could it be made usable again by modding the pump?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Pilo« (1. Februar 2016, 05:12)

->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016, 06:53

Does the normal/analog D5 or D5 PWM from Aqua Computer generate a real tacho signal?, because it's another analog PCB and not the digital mps circuit board, right? Is this analog RPM signal still accessible/present in the D5 Aquabus/USB pump mechanic and could it be made usable again by modding the pump?

The rpm wire is connected to an input on the mps board.

I guess you could split that wire and attach another fan connector but I have no idea if that would work.

I see that the new version of aquasuite finally integrates the USB pump into the front display pages so perhaps this is less necessary now.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (3. Februar 2016, 07:16)