• 23.04.2024, 18:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 Pro + 1 PA2 + 2 PA3's

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016, 03:45

My setup has been an Aquaero 5 PRO + 3 daisy chained PA2's for 2.5 years. Over the past two weeks, two of the PA2's burned out. No idea why, nothing changed other than I replaced a pump on the first one that burned out after it burned out, thinking it was the pump before I figured out it was the controller that died. About two weeks later a different PA2 died.

I just ordered and installed 2 PA3's to replace the two burned out PA2's. Everything is working now, EXCEPT, the Aquaero isn't recognizing either PA3. Currently my chain goes AQ -> PA2 -> PA3 -> PA3. Is there some reason the Aquaero won't recognize the PA3's? I reinstalled the firmware, despite the fact that it was up to date already. No change.

Thanks,
CMD

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016, 09:01

Have you changed the aquabus ID number in the system tab of the poweradjust controllers? Can be only done when it is connected via USB.

Each ID number must be unique.

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016, 20:18

No, I did not. That would probably explain the issue. So just so we are clear, I need to connect each PA3 via USB to the Motherboard to set the ID... and if I remember correctly, they will show up in Aquasuite when I do this. It's been a long time since I set this all up and I didn't remember about the ID's.

Thanks.

Freitag, 12. Februar 2016, 08:30

In theory you would have only connect two of them via USB if we assume the third one is still using its default ID. So for the other two devices you just have to increase the ID number by one and two.

The aquabus ID can be easily changed in the system tab of the poweradjust.

Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016, 16:49

That was the issue. Everything worked like a charm after I did this.