• 18.04.2024, 03:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 Pro and Aquastream XT

Samstag, 13. Februar 2016, 04:32

I have the Pump plugged into USB and POWER only it works but AquaSuite does not detect the pump I don't remember having to use the AquaBus interface on my last system but that was a few years ago
Questions

1. What does the USB interface on the Pump do if it doesn't talk to AquaSuite?
2. Do I need to plug in the AquaBus cable and still have the USB cable in place? or do I need one of the other?

RE: Aquaero 6 Pro and Aquastream XT

Samstag, 13. Februar 2016, 14:33

I have the Pump plugged into USB and POWER only it works but AquaSuite does not detect the pump I don't remember having to use the AquaBus interface on my last system but that was a few years ago
Questions

1. What does the USB interface on the Pump do if it doesn't talk to AquaSuite?
2. Do I need to plug in the AquaBus cable and still have the USB cable in place? or do I need one of the other?

1. You can configure the pump, and manually control the pump speed with a USB connection. It should show in aquasuite under a MPS tab.

2. The USB and aquabus connections are complimentary, but neither is required.
You need the USB connection to configure the pump initially (only if more than 1 MPS device), but it can then be removed.
The aquabus connection opens communication with the aquaero, and is needed if you want to place the pump on a controller.
If the aquabus connection is NOT implemented, you will not see the pump in the pump tab of the aquaero.

I believe the aquastream XT acts similarly to a D5 USB./aquabus pump.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (13. Februar 2016, 14:37)

wpuser

RE: RE: Aquaero 6 Pro and Aquastream XT

Samstag, 13. Februar 2016, 15:32

I believe the aquastream XT acts similarly to a D5 USB./aquabus pump.
This is not the case! The aquastream is not a MPS device! The aquastream has its own tab called "aquastream XT".

Samstag, 13. Februar 2016, 18:26

I do not see an Aquastream Tab and the pump is not listed under Pumps I am worried about plugging in the AquaBus cable because of the warning in the manual "if this is connected to an aquabus port the port must not be configured as a flow sensor otherwise the pump controller will be destroyed"

Ditze

Sonntag, 14. Februar 2016, 09:35

Are you sure the USB cable is plugged in correctly? That's the most common reason this happens and I experienced that myself :D
Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr :D

Sonntag, 14. Februar 2016, 15:04

yes, if you do not see the device listed in a tab on the left side of aquasuite, there is a very high probability that your USB connection is fail.
The aquabus is very sensitive to noise on the USB connections. Also do not change a USB cable while either device is powered up.

Sonntag, 14. Februar 2016, 19:09

Thanks for all your help it seems my Pump just came with a bad cable once I swapped it out everything is 5 by 5