• 19.04.2024, 11:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6XT and Poweradjust 3 help Please

Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016, 23:18

Hello Everyone,

I am not new to aquaero, but I am new to this forum and I hope I can get help as I'm having some issues with Poweradjust 3.

For the life of me I cannot make Poweradjust 3 (3 modules) to work with Aquaero 6XT.

I have 2 Aquacomputer USB high speed flow sensors and it was breeze to change their IDs for them to show in aquasuite, this I'm having a really hard time.

If I'm not wrong, by default 1 of 3 Poweradjust modules should show up in aquasuite and then I know I have to change the unique ID for the remaining 2 modules.

Those are the steps that I'm taking when I'm trying to configure Poweradjust 3:

I will turn the PC OFF, disconnect Aquaero, plug the USB cable directly to Poweradjust and to the motherboard, then turn the PC back ON and I can see Poweradjust tab and settings in aquasuite and its set by default to 50.

The Poweradjust modules are connected via-4pin Molex to Bitspower PowerStation, each module individually, Aquaero is also connected to PSU via 4Pin Molex, so they have their own power.

OK, so then I would turn the PC off, unplug the USB cable from the Poweradjust and then plug the Aquabus 3 pin fan cable to Poweradjust and Aquaeros aquabus, then power PC back on.

Poweradjust is showing in aquasuite but only with red letter X USB is not connected.

I've have tried changing ID's nothing works.

For now I want to configure only this 1 module then afterwords I would daisy chain them all, I'm sure there is something dumb I'm doing or not doing, but what is it.

If I could get help to make this work that would be awesome

Thank you

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (23. Februar 2016, 23:24)

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 00:46

It shows up as an extra fan channel (5, 6, 7) among other things within the Aquaero settings. If you disconnected the USB connection, you will see that in aquasuite by design.

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 00:59

No, its not even showing as a additional channel.
Whether I connect with USB cable or through aquabus, its not showing as extra channel, it shows Poweradjust via USB but that's it.
Usually I don't have this much trouble, but this!! :huh:

Help!!!! :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (24. Februar 2016, 01:00)

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 01:33

OK, when I connect via USB and connect say fan to it I can adjust the power voltage in Poweradjust Tab in aquasuite but as soon as I disconnect USB and try to connect that via aquabus the Poweradjust is gone, like I said it has the tab but with red X, its disconnected

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 02:19

I hope Shoggy can shine some light on this and help me figure this out.

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 10:18

OK, when I connect via USB and connect say fan to it I can adjust the power voltage in Poweradjust Tab in aquasuite but as soon as I disconnect USB and try to connect that via aquabus the Poweradjust is gone, like I said it has the tab but with red X, its disconnected

That is normal because the aquabus does not provide the same features as the USB connection.

I am not sure if you are maybe looking at the wrong places when the device is connected via aquabus. As already mentioned it will be integrated to the aquaeros menu structure as fan channel 5 and so on. You can also check the system tab. There is a info box that lists all connected aquabus devices.

If you are using several aquabus devices at the same time you maybe should just use one poweradjust for a test.

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 13:54

That's the problem, when Poweradjust is connected via aquabus it doesn't show as a 5th channel, as a matter of fact, it doesn't show as additional channel even when connected via-USB I can only use it through Poweradjust tab and if it suppose to integrate with aquaero, then It should show as additional fan channel. After USB disconnection and aquabus reconnection its marked with red X under aquasuite tab and when I look what devices are connected via aquabus all I can see my 2 flow sensors, that's all.

What on earth am I doing wrong :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (24. Februar 2016, 16:03)

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 17:36

Make sure your USB connections are installed correctly as they can easily be miss matched.

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 18:02

If everything is configured correctly, he shouldn't need the USB connection. I have two PA3s working aok on an A6XT w/no USB anymore.

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 18:24

If everything is configured correctly, he shouldn't need the USB connection. I have two PA3s working aok on an A6XT w/no USB anymore.
Right but what I'm saying is, make sure the USB connectors is installed properly so that the unique ID is registered by the software prior to chaining them.

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 18:51

I know I shouldn't have this much trouble with that. The USB cable is connected as it should and I have tried numerous times with no luck I am losing my hair guys.

It seems that after connecting and knowing and seen that the default ID for the module is 50 and after disconnecting the USB it's not registering because after connecting aquabus there is nothing except Poweradjust tab that is
useless.

For the first person who will help me solve this I will sent $50 as a gesture of appreciation and I don't say things unless I mean it I need to get this before I leave to Europe in few days

Could it be aquasuite, should I reinstall it. Is there step by step explanation on how to go about connecting starting with USB and so on forth so on? can someone do that for me, I feel like maybe I'm just a nub, sorry to say ?( but I've done that
with darn usb flow sensors with breeze

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (24. Februar 2016, 18:57)

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 18:59

Zitat

If everything is configured correctly, he shouldn't need the USB
connection. I have two PA3s working aok on an A6XT w/no USB anymore

You have aquaero 6XT and poweradjust 3 so it's exactly what I'm trying to figure out, could you please tell me step by step how did you did yours.

Did you had anything connected to aquaero while you were working on Poweradjust and so on and so forth this would save me a lot of aggravation that I'm having up to my ears so far ;(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (24. Februar 2016, 19:13)

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 22:36

I had everything connected via USB, no aquabus at first. I was using an NZXT USB splitter given I didn't have enough headers, though that's unnecessary as you can do it one at a time. Connected everything up, and fired up the PC. Aquasuite saw everything fine. If I recall, I may have left one of the PAs disconnected as there was no reason at the time to connect it given its address wasn't going to change.

So made my adjustments, then shut down, reconnected everything via aquabus and fired it back up. At the time, I had left everything connected via USB as I wanted that extra bit of visibility, but not too long afterwards, I removed all the USB connections. I only have the Aquaeros and a farbwerk connected via USB now.

I have two Aquaeros (only one on aquabus) two PA3s, farbwerk, and Aqualis XT all on aquabus with no issue.

After you made your adjustments, I assume you saved it?

Jack,

He's saying that he can connect fine via USB, but it sounds as though the change isn't being made or otherwise saved. You will get a USB with a red x when you disconnect it. This is because aquasuite saw the device before, now doesn't. The reality of it is you can delete the device from aquasuite after you configure and disconnect from USB as it will all be visable and controlled by the aquaero. You can neither control nor adjust the device directly via aquabus only.

If there was a mismatch, eg backwards, he would either fry it or it wouldn't work at all.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Railgun« (24. Februar 2016, 22:39)

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 22:51

Railgun That is helpful information I will do everything from scratch later tonight. So to confirm, when you first connected PA3 via USB was your aquaero connected and powered up as well.

Thank you kindly for reaching out with help I really appreciate that.

One more thing, so do you see in your aquasuite additional fan channel?

I'm going to restore my PC from clean ISO, it will take me 5 minutes, then I will reinstall aquasuite and start from there
Thank you again

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (24. Februar 2016, 23:00)

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 23:13

I honestly don't remember if I had the Aquaero connected, but I probably did. I don't think it matters as it doesn't need to see it at this stage. It's aquasuite that sees the device when connected via USB and it's there that you make the change, not through the Aquaero.

Make sure it has the most up to date firmware as well.

Yes, my primary Aquaero has six channels.

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 23:59

You have been more help than you can imagine

Zitat

After you made your adjustments, I assume you saved it

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (25. Februar 2016, 01:08)

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 09:04

Does that mean it was fixed? If so, was there a step that you missed previously, eg save it?

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 14:36

No I haven't even try anything. My youngest sons after school programs are something else. He is 13 and there is nothing he won't try,
Yesterday I took him to volleyball practice and right after to the hokey game that he was playing, afterwards I felt like I was the participant I'm getting old :D

Tonight I will try to get this to work. Also, Shoggy gave me very extensive guidance on how to go about this, so between your and his help I really don't see how I cannot make this work
I will report as soon is I will make any progress, it should before I leave to (Poland-Germany) which is on Saturday morning.

Thank you for now :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (25. Februar 2016, 16:24)

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 22:50

Railgun, I'm keep on going back to this:

Zitat

After you made your adjustments, I assume you saved it?

Maybe there is the problem that I'm not seen, saving what, where, other than my settings that were already saved in backup and imported. I can start creating new setting e.g. fan curves and alarms from scratch,but other than that I'm not saying anything else as far is in Poweradjust tab when connected via- USB, what you referring to? At that point when Poweradjust is connected via-USB I don't see that 5th channel, should it be there already, or only when connected via-aquabus?

I remember when I was doing that with USB flow sensors I didn't have to do anything else otter than assigning the second flow sensor ID and that's it. When I connect Poweradjust Via-USB and at that point I have disconnected Aquaero from Its USB to connect Poweradjust in its place, is that the proper or should I have both Aquaero and poweradjust on separate USB I have 2 USB 2 heaters on M/B

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (25. Februar 2016, 22:52)

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 23:03

Click the little disk icon. That saves settings for that particular device. Whether you actually have to do that I don't know. But it's a step nonetheless. You will not see the extra channel under the Aquaero until it's connected via aquabus.

The other thing that hasn't been mentioned is ensure you're using the high port.

I think at this point screen shots are needed. While plugged in via USB, show the change of ID, show how they're physically connected via aquabus, then show what the Aquaero sees in aquasuite.