• 20.04.2024, 02:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

farbwerk USB, Bluetooth and aquabus version

Freitag, 26. Februar 2016, 20:36

Hi,

Tonight I'm ordering few things and 1 of them will be farbwerk USB, Bluetooth and aquabus version Product No.: 53207
I'm not sure if this have been cover here, but can this version run of aquabus. Reason I'm asking because under the description it points out that farbwerk can run of aquabus but depending on the model I wouldn't want to order something that I wont be happy with.
Also as far is the RGB Led strips, there are 3 different types I have never used AC RGB leds but could someone with knowledge elaborate on this 3 AC RGB strips: IP65, IP67 and the non IP.
Thank you

Freitag, 26. Februar 2016, 23:29

After some dinging it seems that the model I was going to pick cannot run via-aquabus, it's been disabled, so my next choice will be the non Bluetooth version Product No.: 53170

But I'm a bit puzzled about the RGB strips, can I pick any of them I will get the black RGB thou, but whether is IP65 or IP67 or non IP will that mater at all?

Can anyone recommend me one that will work and also which cable would I need to get

Thank you

Freitag, 26. Februar 2016, 23:49

Actually the first one you mentioned, no. 53207 can run on both aquabus or USB, but just one at the same time or the protocols come into to conflict.
The bluetooth portion should normally always work no matter which cabled connection. Just keep in mind that the aquabus connection does have a couple of functions less in the control options, like fading effects and such that can only be changed through USB mode but saved in its memory.

wpuser

Samstag, 27. Februar 2016, 00:01

The revision 2 of farbwerk (Product No. 53207) can be run both by aquabus and Bluetooth.

Zitat

The Bluetooth and aquabus version of ther farbwerk can
have all outputs controlled via Bluetooth, additionally all sensor
inputs are available via Bluetooth. [...]
All features of the aquabus version are available as well.
The first release could only be run by aquabus OR Bluetooth.

The Bluetooth-only model (Product No. 53171) is not available anymore.

The aquabus-only model is Product No. 53170.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »wpuser« (27. Februar 2016, 00:02)

Samstag, 27. Februar 2016, 01:44

Thank you for the info.
So does it matter which RGB strip I will choose, all I know that I will get the black one but between non IP or IP65 or IP67 I guess I need to look it up and see what I can find out :)
Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (27. Februar 2016, 02:13)

Samstag, 27. Februar 2016, 02:24

Non IPs have a bare strip. IP65 has a waterproof layer and IP67s are thicker and have a high rated waterproof layer, hence the higher number. Most 3rd party manufacturers with LEDs use either non-IP or IP65. From the looks of it, the NZXT Hue for example comes with a IP65 strip. Corsair link comes with a bare strip. IP65 gives it more of a spot light where IP67 gives it more of a defuse look.

IP65s are easier to clamp down on than it is on IP67s. You will need to peel the layer off in order to make a good connection on the IP67s and you'll need to use a sealant to give it its waterproofing properties back. Just go with one that best fits you. If you want a spot light like most LED strips or a defused effect.

Hope this helps.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (27. Februar 2016, 02:28)

Samstag, 27. Februar 2016, 02:29

Zitat

Non IPs have a bare strip. IP65 have a waterproof layer and IP67s are
thicker and a high rated waterproof layer, hence the higher number. Most
3rd party manufacturers with LEDs use either non-IP or IP65. From the
looks of it, the NZXT Hue for example comes with a IP65 strip. Corsair
link comes with a bare strip. IP65 gives it more of a spot light where
IP67 gives it more of a defuse look.

Hope this helps.
O yes it did help, I was leaning towards IP65 as it seems more users using it, but your explanation helped me to make the choice

Thank you :)