• 20.04.2024, 00:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquasuite q

Mittwoch, 23. März 2016, 03:07

i just upgraded to the latest software but have a couple of issues
i run the software on a separate monitor,before it used to load to that screen but not now.,as i have to drag it over.
another issue is the aquasuite loads to the initial blank screen and i have to click on the arrow to the top left,wait,then select the profile i want to display where as before it would automatically load the last screen.
any ideas as no start up selections helps.

Mittwoch, 23. März 2016, 13:04

When the aquasuite display page is properly set to display on the desktop, there is no dragging possible.
I believe you may be talking about the aquasuite main program, but it should not be open during normal operation.

Maybe if you posted a screenshot of what it is you are dragging, and also one of the page where you are clicking the top left arrow.

Mittwoch, 23. März 2016, 22:47

heres the screen,i didnt have to drag it before,it would open from my secondary screen on boot.
»barfly« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Untitled.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (23. März 2016, 22:49)

Donnerstag, 24. März 2016, 11:47

heres the screen,i didnt have to drag it before,it would open from my secondary screen on boot.

If you have something like DisplayFusion for multiple monitors I believe you can determine which monitor a program opens on.
I prefer the aquasuite program to open on my main mopnitor, but I have the aquasuite desktop display set on my 2nd monitor.

To load a particular page at startup, you can instruct aquasuite to do so:
- select the Overview page tab you want to load on startup,
- click on the gear icon and check "Load page automatically"

Then if you want that page to display on the desktop, click on the monitor-w/arrow icon and aquasuite will place the display on your desktop as per your design.
The Lock icon must be locked.
assetup.jpg