• 25.04.2024, 11:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

D5 usb pump

Donnerstag, 24. März 2016, 14:57

I have a new build that I am doing. Using the 6xt with 8 fans on 1 fan header and 6 fans on the second header. I want to use the Aquacomputer usb pump with my system but have a few questions. There is no windows install on the computer now. So for bleading of the system I commect the pump to the psu and thats it until the system is tested for a while? Does the pump run default at full speed? Once testing is done I install windows, driver etc then aquasuite then I must shut down computer and connect it via usb to the motherboard so I can get the id set to the pump and change it to be run from . After that I shut computer down again and unplug the usb and connect the aquabus connection to the pump and all is good from there to adjust the pump speed? Is the temp plug on the back of this pump to plug in an inline temp sensor and it will register the value thru aquasuite?

thank you

Donnerstag, 24. März 2016, 16:07

If you only have only ONE D5 USB/aquabus pump, and no other MPS devices (flow sensor/pressure sensor), then you can leave the default ID of 12 on the pump. No ID change is required, and you don't have to use a USB connection at all, just connect the aquabus.

Donnerstag, 24. März 2016, 16:30

I can run the usb cable to the computer I have now and not hook up the power to the pump to set the id and set it to aquabus correct. I may be adding more stuff to the aquabus later.