• 16.04.2024, 21:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero5 XT can i use it

Donnerstag, 31. März 2016, 11:27

Hello i can buy a aquaero 5 XT for gif me for the bad engels i am from holland. Bastiaan is my name
Motherboard asus maximus hero 8.
With 2x D5 alphacool pwm pumps
Case core x9 with 3x 480 mm radiators
I have 4 x corsair pwm fans i use with a pwm splitter to the psu they won,t work on 3pin with the pwm splitter can,t change to dc control
I have 4x phobya pwm, but they wil work also on dc control all so on a pwm splitter on de psu
On the mother board signal only i can change my header to dc ore pwm and they work with the splitter on dc and on pwm signal
I have 4x ac ryan 3pin fan they work on 5volt kabel with a splitter all stuff is on the psu i use the pwm headers on the motherboard for signal this board have a waterpomp pwm manager on board and i use a pwm splitter to control the pumps can change this in dc ore pwm in the bios
I want to read out my watercooling temp and the flow and i like the new leds that you can connect can i use the aquuaero 5 xt for this setup i will use my psu for the power of al the fan,s and pomp but i only see one pwm conector or is there a way to make it work.
Please can some one help me be for i buy the aquaero 5 XT and i can,t use it becouse i dont wan,t to change my pwm fan,s they wil work on 3 pin headers on a fan controller but not with the pwm splitter on the psu than it work on full load and i don,t like tomutch noise.and i do,nt no if there will be to mutch watt from the fan,s
Greetings
Bastiaan

Donnerstag, 31. März 2016, 15:21

I don,t think dat you understand my question wil the Aquaero 5 xt work with the fan,s and the 2 d5 pomps that is the question there is one pwm manager i need it for the pomps wil the fan,s all to getter work on the aquaero 5 XT 8x pwm fan 4x 3pin fan and 2 x D5 alphacool pwm pomp

Samstag, 2. April 2016, 20:36

The aquaero 5 has only one PWM-enabled fan port. You plan to use it for the pumps ill not work because these pumps do not comply with Intels PWM specifications. There are missing the pull-up circuit for the PWM signal. To my knowledge our D5 PWM variant is the only one that works correctly since we modify each pump by hand.

You can also use a DIY-mod like this one for example to fix the problem.

Running 12 fans (voltage controlled) should be no problem if these fans do not have a huge power consumption.

Montag, 20. November 2017, 21:08

how can de pwm pomp work on asus motherboard

Dienstag, 21. November 2017, 05:44

Shoggy, new EK D5 PWM ver2 work, EK changed the spec to meet the Intel standard (I run 2 with a splitty9) Not sure about the Alphacool D5's but maybe they have changed there's too? Maybe a sticky with which D5's work would be good? Bas66 you'll need an Aquaero 6XT, it has 4 PWM fan headers.
Can't seem to find out what spec the Alphacool D5's are, however there site does specify that VPP655PWM may not work with todays newer mobo's using adapter cable article number 52124 and connecting the pump to a fan control will work, again however I can't find this article 52124. If your pumps don't work you'll have to call them and ask or do as Shoggy suggests and mod the PWM cable on the D5.

Edit: Article 52124, Pump connector

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bartdude« (22. November 2017, 08:08)

"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Freitag, 24. November 2017, 12:27

how can de pwm pomp work on asus motherboard

Most mainboards use an internal pull-up for the PWM singal which does not comply with Intels PWM specifications since it can cause other problems like a limited adjustable speed range.